Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Genesis R.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Shelia P.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Joy P.

BY SEPHORA

Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448Made In France.Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find. see more...

Amanda B.
Denver, co
We all have them day were we want a more natural look and baby this has been my go to . I have a few different shades love sephora highly recommend
janiece c.
Linn, TX
Oh my goodness, This product is amazing and I love the way it leaves my lips. I don't really have to apply again because it stays on for awhile.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this satin lip the color is very sexy and beautiful and bright . It's great to put on something that feels so smooth and beautiful
vanca t.
Jersey City, NJ
Pleasantly surprised. The color and formula are much better than I expected. It was very easy to apply and feels comfortable on my lips.
Felicia B.
This is one of my favorites it not too expensive and last for hours without wearing in the middle this is my choice of i am short on cash
BillieJo P.
Milliken, CO
Tried out of curiosity and reviews, liked the product , great color, lasted, don't wear a lot of lipstick, but a good go.to when needed
Krissy
Really love the Sephora lipsticks!! Absolutely love the colors!! Wish they were a bit cheaper so I could afford them but I love them!!
Asheli C.
Birdsboro, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are nice and the Sephora formula is great but wish these would come in some more nude shades. What they have isn't quite enough
Roxanna R.
Great for people just starting. There are a lot of colors to pick from. Wears nicely and doesn't make you feel like your lips are dry
Becky S.
Seymour, CT
I've struggled to find a good long lasting lipstick. I tried this from a friend and I haven't gone back since! It never fails me!