Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Genesis R.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Shelia P.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Joy P.

BY SEPHORA

Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448Made In France.Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find. see more...

Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
I love this color and how long it actually stays on, I've gotten alot of compliments on this amazing stuff I believe every women should have at least one
ada n.
Irving, TX
just wonderful !!!
the truth at first was not sure how it worked, because the instructions are not very good.
once learned to use me fall in love with the best thing is that I have left lips moisturized and stronger tone .... but really recommend it, other than it gives another tone to the lips stronge
Mikaela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved the color so much! Unfortunately it made my lips feel dry after a couple of hours. I had to apply chapstick on top which smeared the color a bit.
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pigmented classic red. Not streaky at all, very opaque. On my skin tone (medium with yellow/olive/golden undertones) it looks really glam vintage.
Veronica K.
Bryant, AR
Love it đź’‹ This product is my go to product. The color looks wonderful on me and makes me feel confident in my own skin. I always get compliments on it.
Rachel C.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sephoras lipstick stays on for a very impressive amount of time compared to other brands. I really love this product and would suggest it to others.
Jay S.
Miramar
This lipstick is really nice. It leaves my lips feeling soft like satin and goes on smooth and has a nice finish to it. It lasted me for about 24hrs
LYN INESSE N.
Oakland, CA
Stunning color. The color selections are great and this particular shade was quite pigmented in terms of color payoff and is not drying to the lips.
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
I think sephora products are way underrated. They have great color and staying power! My only complaint is that I wish they had a creamier texture.
Amanda B.
Denver, co
We all have them day were we want a more natural look and baby this has been my go to . I have a few different shades love sephora highly recommend