Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Joy P.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Shelia P.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Genesis R.

BY SEPHORA

Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448Made In France.Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find. see more...

McKenna C.
Torrance, CA
Beautiful color. The product has great consistency and great color payoff. One does not need to reapply often. This lipstick lasts through meals and drinks. It is the perfect fall/winter color.
Rachel H.
Herndon , VA
This lipstick is very pigmented, however it dries out your lips very quickly. When using it I usually apply chapstick both before and after. A nice gloss on top looks great too!
Alexandria D.
I never owned this but I used my sisters plenty of times and I love it . This product was amazing . The lip stick would stay own for several hours and it never felt to dry .
Lisa Marie M.
Taylor, TX
I looooove these lipstains. They are great.....I can't even feel it when I'm wearing it. I've just gotten tired of some of the waxy lipsticks on the market these days.
Genesis R.
I love i. I really like the color and it really last. You can buy it at the sephora store in a nice price. Has a nice scent and it's really what you can spect.
Lizzie C.
Washington, DC
I love this lipstick. It's easy to apply and doesn't easily smudge. I never have to reapply during the day, even after eating. Can't beat the Sephora brand.
Sara J.
San Antonio, TX
I got this product as a gift and loved the color but it ended up going on really patchy on me. Formula just wasn't what i was used to. Willing to try again
ada n.
Irving, TX
just wonderful !!!
the truth at first was not sure how it worked, because the instructions are not very good.
once learned to use me fall in love with the best thing is that I have left lips moisturized and stronger tone .... but really recommend it, other than it gives another tone to the lips stronge
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
I love this color and how long it actually stays on, I've gotten alot of compliments on this amazing stuff I believe every women should have at least one
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
Very pigmented classic red. Not streaky at all, very opaque. On my skin tone (medium with yellow/olive/golden undertones) it looks really glam vintage.