Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Genesis R.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Shelia P.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Joy P.

BY SEPHORA

Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448Made In France.Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find. see more...

Krissy
Krissy
Really love the Sephora lipsticks!! Absolutely love the colors!! Wish they were a bit cheaper so I could afford them but I love them!!
Carry S.
Carry S.
Cumberland, KY
Can. It got enough of this!!! It's literally love at first site :) once you try it, you'll love it too!
Silvia P.
Silvia P.
Longmont
I love this product so much the color is amazing. I love shopping at seahorse and this is the best product so far.
Masza K.
Masza K.
The color off this lipstick is absolutely beautiful, this lipstick last all day and feels great going on your lips.
Niki A.
Niki A.
Don't really care for the Sephora brand. It doesn't last as long and the pigment isn't true when it is on the lips.
Itzel F.
Itzel F.
With this product I like to just put some nice little touches so it looks natural and it really works for me
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Aiken, SC
Great color and stays and applies great! Never dries out my lips or stains them after I take it off.
Marie R.
Marie R.
Albuquerque, NM
Amazing product, last all day, kind of expensive but worth it, nice selection of colors
Ijahnae W.
Ijahnae W.
Philadelphia , PA
I love love love this right here okay you will always see me with it in my bag it's everything
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Terre Haute, IN
I love this lipstick!!! It's a great color and feels amazing! I would definitely recommend this product