Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Genesis R.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Shelia P.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Joy P.

BY SEPHORA

Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448Made In France.Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find. see more...

Autumn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My bridesmaid's used this lipstick for my wedding. I don't remember the exact shade but it was peachy. The color went on smooth and lasted a while. They did have to reapply so I wouldn't say it's long wear necessarily. A good day to day lipstick.
Brooke V.
Turner, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love sephora lipsticks. These are very high quality and one of the most inexpensive items that you can find at a sephora store. The pigmentation is fantastic and the formula is long lasting. There is a color for everyone.
Faith W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great red stain. It lasts way longer than expected. With all red lipsticks, you'll have to reapply it every 6 hours or so to keep it looking 100. It's very light and sometimes I even forget it's there!
daniela p.
Clifton, NJ
Color was absolutely stunning, amazing for a perfect night out. The lipstick lasted me most of the night, i did have to reaply a couple of times but i did not smudge nor smear
Yorgelis N.
went in and asked for an everyday red for my skin tone and bout this one. I am now on my 3rd stick and cannot get enough of it.
it has a nice smooth texture and is not t all drying, but may have to reapply ^depending on how much coffee you drink.
McKenna C.
Torrance, CA
Beautiful color. The product has great consistency and great color payoff. One does not need to reapply often. This lipstick lasts through meals and drinks. It is the perfect fall/winter color.
Lisa Marie M.
Taylor, TX
I looooove these lipstains. They are great.....I can't even feel it when I'm wearing it. I've just gotten tired of some of the waxy lipsticks on the market these days.
Genesis R.
I love i. I really like the color and it really last. You can buy it at the sephora store in a nice price. Has a nice scent and it's really what you can spect.
Lizzie C.
Washington, DC
I love this lipstick. It's easy to apply and doesn't easily smudge. I never have to reapply during the day, even after eating. Can't beat the Sephora brand.
Sara J.
San Antonio, TX
I got this product as a gift and loved the color but it ended up going on really patchy on me. Formula just wasn't what i was used to. Willing to try again