Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Genesis R.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Shelia P.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Joy P.

BY SEPHORA

Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448Made In France.Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find. see more...

vanca t.
vanca t.
Jersey City, NJ
Pleasantly surprised. The color and formula are much better than I expected. It was very easy to apply and feels comfortable on my lips.
Lizzie C.
Lizzie C.
Washington, DC
I love this lipstick. It's easy to apply and doesn't easily smudge. I never have to reapply during the day, even after eating. Can't beat the Sephora brand.
Sara J.
Sara J.
San Antonio, TX
I got this product as a gift and loved the color but it ended up going on really patchy on me. Formula just wasn't what i was used to. Willing to try again
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
I have a bright pink color! I like it but it does have a strong taste but I still use it. I like their cream lip stains better but these are not bad and I would repurchase a different color.
Misty O.
Misty O.
Groesbeck, TX
I love my sephora satin lip. It is ver long lasting and makes my lips look so beautiful. It also applies like a dream, so smooth and creamy😍😍😍💋💋💋💋
Roxanna R.
Roxanna R.
Great for people just starting. There are a lot of colors to pick from. Wears nicely and doesn't make you feel like your lips are dry
Cecilia A.
Cecilia A.
It glides on smoothly and doesn't dry out my lips. It's my first time trying it and I will definitely get it again in more shades
Felicia B.
Felicia B.
This is one of my favorites it not too expensive and last for hours without wearing in the middle this is my choice of i am short on cash
Megan D.
Megan D.
Franklin, OH
LOVE! the color looks so great on me, and I'm pretty happy with how long the color lasts as well. It feels a tad bit dry though
Jaylene C.
Jaylene C.
Very creamy. I'm not much of a satin type of lipstick girl but I do love the pigmentation of the colors.