Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Joy P.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Shelia P.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Genesis R.

BY SEPHORA

Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448Made In France.Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find. see more...

jennifer d.
katy, TX
Love the feel of this on my bare lips...especially good fora night out on the town. My favorite product to keep in my purse in case of an impromptu rendezvous, buy two and have a backup. Never have plain old boring lips again! :)
Azucena A.
These lipstick stains are very pigmented, I purchased mine at Sephora. There not too pricey not to do cheap. They did meet my expectations they are easy to apply. They make your lips look nice and natural!
daniela p.
Clifton, NJ
Color was absolutely stunning, amazing for a perfect night out. The lipstick lasted me most of the night, i did have to reaply a couple of times but i did not smudge nor smear
Yorgelis N.
went in and asked for an everyday red for my skin tone and bout this one. I am now on my 3rd stick and cannot get enough of it.
it has a nice smooth texture and is not t all drying, but may have to reapply ^depending on how much coffee you drink.
Selina V.
San Antonio, TX
This lipstick is creamy and dreamy. It blends well and makes your lips look hydrated and plump. It is so light, it feels like you have nothing on your lips. I love that it is not sticky or goopy. It also doesn't dry out your lips. The color is so fun.
Sydney P.
College Station, TX
I love love love the sephora lipsticks! They last a long time and don't smudge very easily. They may be a little bit pricey for a tube of lipstick but trust me it is worth it!
Devika S.
Mount Vernon, NY
These are the most comfortable lipsticks ever. They're not matte but they still last long on the lips. The price point is right for what you are getting! I am a definite repeat/repurchase user. I would definitely recommend to others.
Cassandra C.
Yucaipa, CA
Love this lipstick I have some backups because I love the way it makes my lips look not dramatic give just the right amount of color to my lips and not drying what so ever
Jenny S.
Olathe, KS
Pigmentation is okay, but the formula isn't really my favorite. My lips are super dry, so its usually pretty hard to find a cream lipstick that won't accentuate any dry patches without exfoliating first.
Amie J.
Sephoras satin lipstick is good quality for the price. It met my expectations. It is smooth, stays on good and the color options are beautiful. I would reccomend it to friends.