Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Genesis R.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Shelia P.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Joy P.

BY SEPHORA

Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448Made In France.Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find. see more...

Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448
I remember I talked about these to my cousin and she thought -oh well,I should try them,they're not expensive at all-you know what?she ended up buying all the entire collection!not kidding they're awesome!!!more than 5 stars!!!
Jenny S.
Olathe, KS
Pigmentation is okay, but the formula isn't really my favorite. My lips are super dry, so its usually pretty hard to find a cream lipstick that won't accentuate any dry patches without exfoliating first.
Amie J.
Sephoras satin lipstick is good quality for the price. It met my expectations. It is smooth, stays on good and the color options are beautiful. I would reccomend it to friends.
Priscilla V.
Dallas Tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like that this product got all over my teeth and it was my first time using it. I thought it would of been a good deal but no it didn't work. I guess you get what you pay for. I wouldn't buy it again oops..
Soledad R.
Chino, CA
These lipstick have a variety of so many colors Iv only used this ones and it wasn't bad it just didn't last as long as I thought it would. It was gone by like 4 hours . I don't think i would but this product again
Rachel H.
Herndon , VA
This lipstick is very pigmented, however it dries out your lips very quickly. When using it I usually apply chapstick both before and after. A nice gloss on top looks great too!
Alexandria D.
I never owned this but I used my sisters plenty of times and I love it . This product was amazing . The lip stick would stay own for several hours and it never felt to dry .
Navya K.
Chesapeake, VA
This is one of the best lipsticks I have ever used. It glides on smoothly and more importantly, the color doesn't fade away soon. It is a great color, perfect on my caramel skin tone. It is also very moisturizing. I would recommend this lipstick to others.
Leslie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a bright pink color! I like it but it does have a strong taste but I still use it. I like their cream lip stains better but these are not bad and I would repurchase a different color.
Lizzie C.
Washington, DC
I love this lipstick. It's easy to apply and doesn't easily smudge. I never have to reapply during the day, even after eating. Can't beat the Sephora brand.