Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Genesis R.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Shelia P.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Joy P.

BY SEPHORA

Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448Made In France.Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find. see more...

Miranda A.
Miranda A.
Spanish Fork, UT
Great product, I would have liked it to last a little longer when I'm drinking something or eating, but great pigment and color!! I'd definitely buy this again and would recommend to anyone looking for a high quality lippie
Devika S.
Devika S.
Mount Vernon, NY
These are the most comfortable lipsticks ever. They're not matte but they still last long on the lips. The price point is right for what you are getting! I am a definite repeat/repurchase user. I would definitely recommend to others.
Joy P.
Joy P.
This lipstick formula is amazing! It's so soft on the lips and feels moisturizing. It smells amazing I love all the nude shades the best. SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Shine Lipstick
Priscilla V.
Priscilla V.
Dallas Tx
I don't like that this product got all over my teeth and it was my first time using it. I thought it would of been a good deal but no it didn't work. I guess you get what you pay for. I wouldn't buy it again oops..
Veronica K.
Veronica K.
Bryant, AR
Love it đź’‹ This product is my go to product. The color looks wonderful on me and makes me feel confident in my own skin. I always get compliments on it.
Soledad R.
Soledad R.
Chino, CA
These lipstick have a variety of so many colors Iv only used this ones and it wasn't bad it just didn't last as long as I thought it would. It was gone by like 4 hours . I don't think i would but this product again
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Arlington, VA
This lipstick is very pigmented, however it dries out your lips very quickly. When using it I usually apply chapstick both before and after. A nice gloss on top looks great too!
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
This product is not bad for the price! But it isn't super long lasting! But it is pretty pigmented and easy to apply and use. Probably wouldn't purchase again unless I really needed that specific color.
Alexandria D.
Alexandria D.
I never owned this but I used my sisters plenty of times and I love it . This product was amazing . The lip stick would stay own for several hours and it never felt to dry .
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Memphis, TN
Sephoras lipstick stays on for a very impressive amount of time compared to other brands. I really love this product and would suggest it to others.