Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Genesis R.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Shelia P.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Joy P.

BY SEPHORA

Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448Made In France.Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find. see more...

Zoe W.
Zoe W.
Greece, NY
Sephora lipsticks are tricky for me. On one hand, they have wonderful assortments of color, but also tend to be a little too messy for me. I do use lip liner when I wear lipsticks, but these in particular I feel have a lot of movement throughout the day, and taste funny, not that I'm eating them intentionally. All in all, pretty colors, so so, but not my first pick.
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
This lipstick was surprisingly moisturizing and the color popped as desired. I purchased it in the color red and I enjoyed wearing it. I didn't have to reapply often since it was long lasting and that is a major plus when purchasing lip care products for both cost effectiveness and it is less time consuming. I got it for a reasonable price and have since recommended it to my family and friends that are obsessed with Ulta.
Abby B.
Abby B.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love this satin lipstick from Sephora! It's long lasting and leaves my lips feeling very smooth and silky. It met every one of my expectations. It's very easy to apply whether you're a pro or a beginner. I would buy this again and again.
Kailee S.
Kailee S.
Killington, VT
This satin lipstick went on very smooth and satin like (literally). The applicator was great for applying this kind of lipstick. The color is gorgeous and could work for a variety of skin tones! I would for sure buy this again at a Sephora store!
Brookelynn E.
Brookelynn E.
Port Huron, MI
Sephora is hands down some of the best products I've ever used, their lipstick is amazing it goes on smooth and it lasts all day, sometimes I wake up the next day with my Sephora make up still on and barley smeared #SorryNotSorry
jennifer d.
jennifer d.
katy, TX
Love the feel of this on my bare lips...especially good fora night out on the town. My favorite product to keep in my purse in case of an impromptu rendezvous, buy two and have a backup. Never have plain old boring lips again! :)
brenda m.
brenda m.
Bloomington, CA
This color is so pretty and the color range is amazing Sephora has a lot of colors and also they are not that expensive which is my favorite thing of it all in the still feel really luxurious
Ali S.
Ali S.
It is a great color that would go with all your clothes. It is long lasting but just to be safe I always put a little extra on after I eat. Great packaging, looked nice. It met my expectations nicely. I would buy it again whenever I run out. I recommend
Azucena A.
Azucena A.
These lipstick stains are very pigmented, I purchased mine at Sephora. There not too pricey not to do cheap. They did meet my expectations they are easy to apply. They make your lips look nice and natural!
Haven H.
Haven H.
Monroe, NC
Love how it feels on my lips. It doesn't dry them out and is easy to apply on. It is easy to take with you on the go and stick it in a purse. I really like the packaging. Looks very nice on and I enjoy how it looks on my lips. Very good in all areas and love it.