Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Genesis R.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Shelia P.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Joy P.

BY SEPHORA

Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448Made In France.Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find. see more...

Haven H.
Monroe, NC
Love how it feels on my lips. It doesn't dry them out and is easy to apply on. It is easy to take with you on the go and stick it in a purse. I really like the packaging. Looks very nice on and I enjoy how it looks on my lips. Very good in all areas and love it.
Miranda A.
Spanish Fork, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product, I would have liked it to last a little longer when I'm drinking something or eating, but great pigment and color!! I'd definitely buy this again and would recommend to anyone looking for a high quality lippie
Selina V.
San Antonio, TX
This lipstick is creamy and dreamy. It blends well and makes your lips look hydrated and plump. It is so light, it feels like you have nothing on your lips. I love that it is not sticky or goopy. It also doesn't dry out your lips. The color is so fun.
Chloe S.
Trenton, MO
I bought this for my mom the other day, and she absolutely loves it. It is such a pretty color, and you can wither make it bold or not depending on how much you put on. I personally think sephora lipstick is the best lipstick I've ever tried
Sydney P.
College Station, TX
I love love love the sephora lipsticks! They last a long time and don't smudge very easily. They may be a little bit pricey for a tube of lipstick but trust me it is worth it!
Brooke R.
Clarks Summit, PA
sephoras satin lipstick, definitely does what it promises - this gives the lips a lovely look. Smells delicious. Long lasting. Has a lovely formulation. Gorgeous packaging. This is my favorite formula.it was worth every penny. Love them!
Nikki R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is not bad for the price! But it isn't super long lasting! But it is pretty pigmented and easy to apply and use. Probably wouldn't purchase again unless I really needed that specific color.
Devika S.
Mount Vernon, NY
These are the most comfortable lipsticks ever. They're not matte but they still last long on the lips. The price point is right for what you are getting! I am a definite repeat/repurchase user. I would definitely recommend to others.
Veronica O.
Phoenix, AZ
I like that the Stian does glide on and stays where on and lasts all day and night kissing my husband and won't rub off love to way it feels and doesn't smell just perfect
Cassandra C.
Yucaipa, CA
Love this lipstick I have some backups because I love the way it makes my lips look not dramatic give just the right amount of color to my lips and not drying what so ever