Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Genesis R.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Shelia P.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Joy P.

BY SEPHORA

Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448Made In France.Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find. see more...

Ashton B.
I love this lipstick it's one of my favorites from Sephora! I use this product almost everyday! It came in great quality! This product went above and beyond my expectations! I will continue to keep buying this product!!
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
I'm in love with satin lipsticks. I don't really like matte which i know is the trend and I really feel like Satin gives me the same flawless finish without making me feel like I can't move my lips all day. This color also is just absolutely gorgeous.
Kailee S.
Killington, VT
This satin lipstick went on very smooth and satin like (literally). The applicator was great for applying this kind of lipstick. The color is gorgeous and could work for a variety of skin tones! I would for sure buy this again at a Sephora store!
Brookelynn E.
Port Huron, MI
Sephora is hands down some of the best products I've ever used, their lipstick is amazing it goes on smooth and it lasts all day, sometimes I wake up the next day with my Sephora make up still on and barley smeared #SorryNotSorry
brenda m.
Bakersfield, CA
This color is so pretty and the color range is amazing Sephora has a lot of colors and also they are not that expensive which is my favorite thing of it all in the still feel really luxurious
jennifer d.
katy, TX
Love the feel of this on my bare lips...especially good fora night out on the town. My favorite product to keep in my purse in case of an impromptu rendezvous, buy two and have a backup. Never have plain old boring lips again! :)
Destine D.
Commerce , GA
Love this moisturizing and satin finish nude. The packaging is very cute and modern. The price is also affordable. Can't go wrong with this lipstick. Goes great with any look, dressed up or down!
Joy P.
This lipstick formula is amazing! It's so soft on the lips and feels moisturizing. It smells amazing I love all the nude shades the best. SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Shine Lipstick
Ali S.
It is a great color that would go with all your clothes. It is long lasting but just to be safe I always put a little extra on after I eat. Great packaging, looked nice. It met my expectations nicely. I would buy it again whenever I run out. I recommend
Azucena A.
These lipstick stains are very pigmented, I purchased mine at Sephora. There not too pricey not to do cheap. They did meet my expectations they are easy to apply. They make your lips look nice and natural!