Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Genesis R.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Shelia P.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Joy P.

BY SEPHORA

Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448Made In France.Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find. see more...

Christina K.
Christina K.
Cincinnati, OH
It is okay. Not the greatest, in my opinion. I like the packaging. It stayed for a long time, I just never really got into it.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Winter Haven, FL
I didn't really like it was a bit drying to my lips I really like the tarts lip paint better its more hydrating to my lips
Angel C.
Angel C.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Love this color and this brand. It's the perfect go to lip stick . It's so smooth and actually last a long time.❤
Walerys C.
Walerys C.
Clarksville, TN
Loveeeeee these so much they are great products. Some last long some dont. Smell good, good amount of product
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
This one is actually pretty amazing. No complaints here. It has a great feel on lips are decent wear.
rebekah c.
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
This is great! The colors they have are stunning and it goes on looking flawless- it is quality!
Marla B.
Marla B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Ho estly my favorite lipstain i own. I wear this more than any other lipstick in my collection.
Haylie P.
Haylie P.
La Porte, TX
Love this product all around great product and I would love to get some more colors of it.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
These are pretty looking and have great pigment. I got to try one and was very happy to
Jazmin S.
Jazmin S.
There lipsticks are very very pigmented long lasting and very soft on the lips