Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Genesis R.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Shelia P.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Joy P.

BY SEPHORA

Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448Made In France.Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find. see more...

Barbara O.
Gorgeous pigment, amazing color selection, and not that long lasting but I approve, I love love love Sephora products
Kate W.
Point Roberts, WA
Beautiful colours. I prefer mac, but this is a great alternative for less money. The packaging is sleek and elegant.
karla j.
I love it! It's the perfect colour,
this brand always never fails, I can be sure to buy a new product coming from it
Melissa B.
Divinos, un acabado impresionante me gustaría ver este color algo más mate, sin embargo es un lipstick y esta genial
Zavannah G.
Phoenix, AZ
Omg the color is so magical i love it complaments everyones skin tone perfect for date night and just everyday wear
Kawtar M.
Its realy helpful it give a pation beautiful I love it I love it I cant live without it i love it sooo much so much
julia C.
very good I super recommend! besides being good he is super trendy which is very good for doing makeup and videos
Rejane S.
Very moisturising, long lasting, beautiful packing, beautiful colours, smells great ! long lasting. New York shop
Mia H.
Hate the colour, hate the formula and the packaging isn't nice too cheap definitely would never use this again
Vicky B.
Cordoba
Buena duracion, es satinado son de calidad y dejan tus labios humectado en tanto al packaying no me gusto tanto