Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Genesis R.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Shelia P.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Joy P.

BY SEPHORA

Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448Made In France.Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find. see more...

Christina M.
Kissimmee, FL
It's ok got the wrong shade. Have it to my mom And she loves it. Wears it everyday ! Good product
Yadira R.
Great product last all day and it doest come off and is inexpensive. Lots of colors to chose from
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
This is great! The colors they have are stunning and it goes on looking flawless- it is quality!
Mai H.
It gets all over my teeth so I feel iffy about it. I tried it with a Matt but it just got messy.
Seyoung K.
Nothing entirely special about it, but met all expectations! It was a good deal for its price.
Ijahnae W.
Philadelphia , PA
I love love love this right here okay you will always see me with it in my bag it's everything
Marla B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Ho estly my favorite lipstain i own. I wear this more than any other lipstick in my collection.
Dulce Z.
Muscatine
Really moisturizers my lips and really smooth to apply I would buy this again has nice pigment
Tiffany B.
Gillett, AR
Really love this stuff. Best stuff I have tried. Would recommend to anyway. The value is good.
Kritika S.
Albuquerque , NM
I love this product! I recommend everyone to try it if you haven't yet. I am glad I bought it!