Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Genesis R.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Shelia P.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Joy P.

BY SEPHORA

Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448Made In France.Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find. see more...

Maria G.
Riverside, CA
This lipstick feels amazing! I had to grab one for my Mother as well since she also loved the color!!
Melissa P.
Homestead, FL
This one is actually pretty amazing. No complaints here. It has a great feel on lips are decent wear.
Kasey L.
Walhalla, SC
Love the price of this! You get ur money worth. Very good product the color is vibrant and beautiful
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
They are ok, the consistency is not my favorite, I'm not getting more but still using this shade tho
Stephanie M.
Aiken, SC
Great color and stays and applies great! Never dries out my lips or stains them after I take it off.
Alma T.
Sun City, CA
Totally love this color especially on my tan skin tone... love how the lip stain glides onto my lips
⚽️💓mjaa O.
['Los angeles', ''], CA
Very beautiful!!!!! It’s very easy to apply too. It fits in prefect. Stays on for a very lone time
Abby M.
Indianapolis, IN
Great long lasting color. Stains the lip similar to a lip stain and will last your whole night out
Cate L.
Claremont , NH
Absolutely loving this lip product. Feels super nourishing and comfortable on the lips, all day.
Sophie M.
Jonesboro, GA
This lipstick is great you'll love it I guarantee it you buy it you'll see what I'm talking about