Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Genesis R.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Shelia P.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Joy P.

BY SEPHORA

Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448Made In France.Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find. see more...

Michaela K.
Plymouth, WI
Best satin lipstick out there!! So pretty on the lips and it looks so good In pictures!
Shelly J.
El Centro, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful color. Lasts about 4 hours. But has smooth texture and great feel Great value
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are pretty looking and have great pigment. I got to try one and was very happy to
Claire L.
Perfect color for a night out! Stays on all night and hardly calls for a re application
Areli T.
Nice colors
Works nicely on lips
Good product
They have a range of colors
Very creamy
Ellen Marie E.
Mountain Grove, MO
I don't have to repeat it alot so it stays on nice and feels great. I love it alot
Soraya A.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my favorite lipstick . I love the
Color so much and get a lot of compliments
Yamili E.
I love this color and I like how it feels on my lips and I wear it every other day
Leila P.
Fort Hood, TX
Absolutely perfect lipstick! Doesn't need a liner to stay in place and is gorgeous
Julia P.
Castlewood
Not a big fan. It bleeds and runs. Not a product I would use for an important date.