Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Genesis R.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Shelia P.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Joy P.

BY SEPHORA

Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448Made In France.Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find. see more...

Genesis R.
Genesis R.
I love i. I really like the color and it really last. You can buy it at the sephora store in a nice price. Has a nice scent and it's really what you can spect.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Glen Burnie, MD
It was easy to apply but did not last as long as I would have liked. It would have looked better if I put lip out liner on too.
Lisa Marie M.
Lisa Marie M.
Taylor, TX
I looooove these lipstains. They are great.....I can't even feel it when I'm wearing it. I've just gotten tired of some of the waxy lipsticks on the market these days.
McKenna C.
McKenna C.
Torrance, CA
Beautiful color. The product has great consistency and great color payoff. One does not need to reapply often. This lipstick lasts through meals and drinks. It is the perfect fall/winter color.
Faith W.
Faith W.
This is a great red stain. It lasts way longer than expected. With all red lipsticks, you'll have to reapply it every 6 hours or so to keep it looking 100. It's very light and sometimes I even forget it's there!
Leila P.
Leila P.
Fort Hood, TX
Absolutely perfect lipstick! Doesn't need a liner to stay in place and is gorgeous
Christina M.
Christina M.
Kissimmee , FL
It's ok got the wrong shade. Have it to my mom And she loves it. Wears it everyday ! Good product
Julia P.
Julia P.
Castlewood
Not a big fan. It bleeds and runs. Not a product I would use for an important date.
Tina M.
Tina M.
I really like Sephora brand lipsticks. This is a nice fall color and it goes on smoothly.
Jen A.
Jen A.
Easton, PA
The price is great and the lipstick goes on smooth. I tend not to spend a lot on lipstick because it is hard to tell how a lipstick will wear until you buy it so I usually stay around this price point but if I found a lipstick I really love then I would probably upgrade. However for now, this price point allow you to have a variety.