Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Joy P.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Shelia P.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Genesis R.

BY SEPHORA

Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448Made In France.Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find. see more...

Itzel F.
With this product I like to just put some nice little touches so it looks natural and it really works for me
Walerys C.
Clarksville, TN
Loveeeeee these so much they are great products. Some last long some dont. Smell good, good amount of product
azucena t.
Oakdale, CA
Good sure buy more and their nice matte color and i will recomended to other girls cause its a good product
Jaylene C.
Very creamy. I'm not much of a satin type of lipstick girl but I do love the pigmentation of the colors.
Melissa C.
Kent, OH
The formula was kind of dry for me. It went on smooth but dried thick. The color was nice. Lasted all day
Anu M.
Long lasting best for the party and date .. it’s stays all day long .. I usually wear this when going out
Stephanie L.
Terre Haute, IN
I love this lipstick!!! It's a great color and feels amazing! I would definitely recommend this product
Carry S.
Cumberland, KY
Can. It got enough of this!!! It's literally love at first site :) once you try it, you'll love it too!
Shelia P.
Somerset, KY
Love how it feels on my lips and the color. Stays on for a long time. It doesn't make my lips feel dry.
Stephanie S.
Springfield, MA
Is one of the more of them sticks that I use nice colors pallets easy to find easy to wear last longer