Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Genesis R.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Shelia P.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Joy P.

BY SEPHORA

Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448Made In France.Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find. see more...

Mai H.
It gets all over my teeth so I feel iffy about it. I tried it with a Matt but it just got messy.
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great! The colors they have are stunning and it goes on looking flawless- it is quality!
Christina M.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's ok got the wrong shade. Have it to my mom And she loves it. Wears it everyday ! Good product
Ijahnae W.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this right here okay you will always see me with it in my bag it's everything
Marla B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Ho estly my favorite lipstain i own. I wear this more than any other lipstick in my collection.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the color perfect lipstain. Great when you want color but nothing that pops out too much
Haylie P.
La Porte, TX
Love this product all around great product and I would love to get some more colors of it.
Tina M.
I really like Sephora brand lipsticks. This is a nice fall color and it goes on smoothly.
Marie R.
Albuquerque, NM
Amazing product, last all day, kind of expensive but worth it, nice selection of colors
Shelly J.
El Centro, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful color. Lasts about 4 hours. But has smooth texture and great feel Great value