Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Genesis R.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Shelia P.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Joy P.

BY SEPHORA

Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448Made In France.Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find. see more...

Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Kent, OH
The formula was kind of dry for me. It went on smooth but dried thick. The color was nice. Lasted all day
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Clarks Summit, PA
sephoras satin lipstick, definitely does what it promises - this gives the lips a lovely look. Smells delicious. Long lasting. Has a lovely formulation. Gorgeous packaging. This is my favorite formula.it was worth every penny. Love them!
Alma T.
Alma T.
Sun City, CA
Totally love this color especially on my tan skin tone... love how the lip stain glides onto my lips
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Brentwood, CA
I wanted to love this product, but the formula just doesn't compare to some other brands that I lean towards.
Jaqui M.
Jaqui M.
Tacoma, WA
Love love love this product it's high quality and it stays long ! You can wear it with almost anything , matches everything
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Brownsville, TX
Love the way its on my lips and really recommend it to you all but its not for everyone depending on what you like
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Arlington, VA
The best affordable lipsticks on the market! I love Sephora's satin lipstick collection. No lip liner or primer needed, these lipsticks glide on like butter and are fully opaque. They are long wearing so no need to reapply often. These are one of my go to lipsticks when looking for a satin finish.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Denver, co
We all have them day were we want a more natural look and baby this has been my go to . I have a few different shades love sephora highly recommend
Shelia P.
Shelia P.
Somerset, KY
Love how it feels on my lips and the color. Stays on for a long time. It doesn't make my lips feel dry.
MJ B.
MJ B.
I love this product because it last for hours no more having to reapply your lip stick every hour. Very prettt shades