Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Genesis R.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Shelia P.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Joy P.

BY SEPHORA

Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448Made In France.Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find. see more...

Walerys C.
Clarksville, TN
Loveeeeee these so much they are great products. Some last long some dont. Smell good, good amount of product
Lisa M.
Brentwood, CA
I wanted to love this product, but the formula just doesn't compare to some other brands that I lean towards.
Alyssa P.
Succasunna, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love and smooth this lipstick is. It is super long lasting and is a really pretty color that pops any outfit
Itzel F.
With this product I like to just put some nice little touches so it looks natural and it really works for me
azucena t.
Oakdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good sure buy more and their nice matte color and i will recomended to other girls cause its a good product
Jaylene C.
Very creamy. I'm not much of a satin type of lipstick girl but I do love the pigmentation of the colors.
Melissa C.
Kent, OH
The formula was kind of dry for me. It went on smooth but dried thick. The color was nice. Lasted all day
Stephanie S.
Springfield, MA
Is one of the more of them sticks that I use nice colors pallets easy to find easy to wear last longer
Shelia P.
Somerset, KY
Love how it feels on my lips and the color. Stays on for a long time. It doesn't make my lips feel dry.
Stephanie L.
Terre Haute, IN
I love this lipstick!!! It's a great color and feels amazing! I would definitely recommend this product