Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Genesis R.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Shelia P.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Joy P.

BY SEPHORA

Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448Made In France.Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find. see more...

Jaqui M.
Tacoma, WA
Love love love this product it's high quality and it stays long ! You can wear it with almost anything , matches everything
martha t.
Fresno
Love this lipstick it leaves a nice finish and is a great color! I always buy this lipstick it's one of my most favorite.
Ashley V.
['McChord AFB', ''], WA
It goes on very smooth, & lasts a while. The price along with the quality mkes it worth it. I would recommend
Brandi T.
Florence, OR
I love sephora lipstick. It's not thick and one coat is plenty. I definitely am picky about the stickiness of my lips.
Elizabeth M.
Buffalo
Nice feel to this product. Like the color choices. Love sephora make up. Great cover. Would definitely buy this again
Elizabeth C.
Marrero, LA
Luke them but I prefer matts and I don't find this brand stays on for a long period of time I always have to re apply
MJ B.
I love this product because it last for hours no more having to reapply your lip stick every hour. Very prettt shades
Masza K.
Brownsummit
The color off this lipstick is absolutely beautiful, this lipstick last all day and feels great going on your lips.
Silvia P.
Longmont
I love this product so much the color is amazing. I love shopping at seahorse and this is the best product so far.
Niki A.
Don't really care for the Sephora brand. It doesn't last as long and the pigment isn't true when it is on the lips.