Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Genesis R.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Shelia P.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Joy P.

BY SEPHORA

Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448Made In France.Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find. see more...

Zoe W.
Greece, NY
Sephora lipsticks are tricky for me. On one hand, they have wonderful assortments of color, but also tend to be a little too messy for me. I do use lip liner when I wear lipsticks, but these in particular I feel have a lot of movement throughout the day, and taste funny, not that I'm eating them intentionally. All in all, pretty colors, so so, but not my first pick.
Tammy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipstick was surprisingly moisturizing and the color popped as desired. I purchased it in the color red and I enjoyed wearing it. I didn't have to reapply often since it was long lasting and that is a major plus when purchasing lip care products for both cost effectiveness and it is less time consuming. I got it for a reasonable price and have since recommended it to my family and friends that are obsessed with Ulta.
Hannah C.
Arlington, VA
The best affordable lipsticks on the market! I love Sephora's satin lipstick collection. No lip liner or primer needed, these lipsticks glide on like butter and are fully opaque. They are long wearing so no need to reapply often. These are one of my go to lipsticks when looking for a satin finish.
Nicole M.
Chicago , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
For being a store product without a different product branding, these are great. The color selections is always awesome and you can't beat the price. The packaging is kind of boring but they make it kind of cute. If I want to try a new color, I'd buy this lipstick brand again.
crystal y.
West Jordan, UT
Although u am really picking on my lipstick. I was sceptical trying this. It was pretty cute. It didn't last long on wear and after awhile feels heavy on the lips it's still cute for a cheaper lip. Not for a night out but daily errand running super cute
Abby B.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love this satin lipstick from Sephora! It's long lasting and leaves my lips feeling very smooth and silky. It met every one of my expectations. It's very easy to apply whether you're a pro or a beginner. I would buy this again and again.
Sabrina F.
Glenside, PA
This satin lipstick goes on smooth and makes your lips feel velvety smooth. It comes in a variety of amazing colors that last from morning to night. Where other lipsticks flake and rub off, this lipstick withstands the day. If you're looking for a new lipstick to try, look no further!
Ashton B.
I love this lipstick it's one of my favorites from Sephora! I use this product almost everyday! It came in great quality! This product went above and beyond my expectations! I will continue to keep buying this product!!
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with satin lipsticks. I don't really like matte which i know is the trend and I really feel like Satin gives me the same flawless finish without making me feel like I can't move my lips all day. This color also is just absolutely gorgeous.
Kailee S.
Killington, VT
This satin lipstick went on very smooth and satin like (literally). The applicator was great for applying this kind of lipstick. The color is gorgeous and could work for a variety of skin tones! I would for sure buy this again at a Sephora store!