Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Genesis R.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Shelia P.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Joy P.

BY SEPHORA

Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448Made In France.Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find. see more...

Selina J.
Selina J.
Grand Terrace, CA
Sephora usually puts out a good product for their priceline and this lipstick is no exception. It is a budget friendly option compared to other brands they sell. I like that it applies easy and is super smooth but it does not have the matte finish that i am willing to pay extra for like Kat Von D studded lipsticks.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
For being a store product without a different product branding, these are great. The color selections is always awesome and you can't beat the price. The packaging is kind of boring but they make it kind of cute. If I want to try a new color, I'd buy this lipstick brand again.
Navya K.
Navya K.
Chesapeake, VA
This is one of the best lipsticks I have ever used. It glides on smoothly and more importantly, the color doesn't fade away soon. It is a great color, perfect on my caramel skin tone. It is also very moisturizing. I would recommend this lipstick to others.
Dana C.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
I'm in love with satin lipsticks. I don't really like matte which i know is the trend and I really feel like Satin gives me the same flawless finish without making me feel like I can't move my lips all day. This color also is just absolutely gorgeous.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
My bridesmaid's used this lipstick for my wedding. I don't remember the exact shade but it was peachy. The color went on smooth and lasted a while. They did have to reapply so I wouldn't say it's long wear necessarily. A good day to day lipstick.
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
Trenton, MO
I bought this for my mom the other day, and she absolutely loves it. It is such a pretty color, and you can wither make it bold or not depending on how much you put on. I personally think sephora lipstick is the best lipstick I've ever tried
Sydney P.
Sydney P.
College Station, TX
I love love love the sephora lipsticks! They last a long time and don't smudge very easily. They may be a little bit pricey for a tube of lipstick but trust me it is worth it!
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Phoenix, AZ
I like that the Stian does glide on and stays where on and lasts all day and night kissing my husband and won't rub off love to way it feels and doesn't smell just perfect
LYN INESSE N.
LYN INESSE N.
Oakland, CA
Stunning color. The color selections are great and this particular shade was quite pigmented in terms of color payoff and is not drying to the lips.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Columbus, OH
I really love this color because I like bright colors and I would recommend it to anyone who likes bright and kinda dark lipstick