BeautyLipLip MakeupSephora
Rouge Cream Lipstick ~ Belly-Dancing R49 travel size

Sephora Rouge Cream Lipstick ~ Belly-Dancing R49 travel size

A revamp of the iconic Sephora Lip Attitude Chic, this new hydrating formula provides improved coverage and is rife with pigment. The creamy texture softly glazes your lips, imparting just the right amount of color and sheen.

A hydrating lipstick that creates full lips with intense color; unboxed; travel size; free gift of wet'n wild shimmer dust

Is it really worth it for the price ?
Does anyone have the Sephora play subscription & how do you like it?
Is it matt or glossy ???
Start your review of Sephora Rouge Cream Lipstick ~ Belly-Dancing R49 travel size!
Marija K.
Durango, CO
Sephora Rouge Cream Lipstick ~ Belly-Dancing R49 travel size uploaded by Marija K.
Amazing hydrating lipstick 💄. Creamy and glides easily. Creates full lips with intense red color. Great coverage and long lasting. I received this travel size complimentary from Sephora and plan to buy a full size.
Katie D.
Lake Charles, LA
Sephora Rouge Cream Lipstick ~ Belly-Dancing R49 travel size uploaded by Katie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this lipstick. It makes my dry lips look nice and moisturized. It has a satin finish and is so easy to apply. The only improvement I would make would be to make it longer lasting but it performed as I expected it to. I would highly recommend this lipstick. Sephora Rouge Cream Lipstick ~ Belly-Dancing R49 travel size
Denaris M.
Matteson, IL
Sephora Rouge Cream Lipstick ~ Belly-Dancing R49 travel size uploaded by Denaris M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This Sephora Rouge cream lipstick is absolutely perfect for drawing lip attention. This keeps the the lips looking fabulous almost all day, without having to reapply too often.
jessica R.
Kissimmee, FL
Sephora Rouge Cream Lipstick ~ Belly-Dancing R49 travel size uploaded by jessica R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Uff amigas les contaré que lo amo 😻 quede sin aliento muy suave y su textura me encanta siento mis labios 👄 muy suaves y se ven súper sexy
Hannah M.
Danville, IL
Sephora Rouge Cream Lipstick ~ Belly-Dancing R49 travel size uploaded by Hannah M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this lipstick so so so much! It's super creamy and light-weight on my lips. It's very durable for traveling which I've thought is very hard to find. It's very long lasting and It's super pigmented. I would definitely reccomend this to anyone who needs a travel-proof lipstick!
Amanda L.
Sanger, CA
Sephora Rouge Cream Lipstick ~ Belly-Dancing R49 travel size uploaded by Amanda L.
Love it on my lips so perfect and beautiful and Ieft me feeling way more beautiful ....good value I believe and works perfect
Alexandra T.
Tustin, CA
Sephora Rouge Cream Lipstick ~ Belly-Dancing R49 travel size uploaded by Alexandra T.
PWhen I pass by a Sephora store I try to avoid it but because I am a recovering shopalcoholic, but it is inevitable, I love the line of Sephora lipsticks, they are never enough.
Andressa P.
Springfield, NJ
Sephora Rouge Cream Lipstick ~ Belly-Dancing R49 travel size uploaded by Andressa P.
That’s my favorite lipstick. It transfers a lot but if you’re going to take photos this lipstick is it’s great and pretty. The red shade really fits my skin color .. I love it
Nancy  L.
Pharr, TX
Me encantan los labiales rojos y este es uno de mis favoritos además que que es de larga duración excelente producto
nadira W.
Ozone Park, NY
Sephora Rouge Cream Lipstick ~ Belly-Dancing R49 travel size uploaded by nadira W.
Great product will recommend to anyone love it to the moon and back its my best so you guys can give it a try