Sephora Pro Foundation #47 Brush uploaded by Grace S.Sephora Pro Foundation #47 Brush uploaded by Brandy R.Sephora Pro Foundation #47 Brush uploaded by Maya C.

BY SEPHORA #27 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Category: Foundation

Coverage: Medium

• Cream
  • Liquid

Bristle type: Synthetic

What it is:

An updated traditional foundation brush, with a tapered side for a fingertip-like application.

What it does:

This brush to applies foundation evenly for a natural finish. It is designed to be used with cream and liquid formulations and can be used to apply cream contour before blending. It is also ideal for applying liquid or cream highlighter, and offers better control and coverage than fingertip application.

Beauty Tip:

Apply product to the tapered side of the brush and sweep onto the skin in a downward motion.

Brush Cleaning Tips:

Bristle hold onto oils, excess product, debris, and bacteria, which can ultimately led to unwanted breakouts and skin irritation. Cleaning your brushes can extend the life of the bristles and make for a better makeup application and blending.

• For a quick clean, use Dry Clean: Instant Dry Brush Cleaner Spray
  • For a daily clean, use The Cleanse: Daily Brush Cleaner
  • For a deep clean, use Solid Clean: Solid Brush Cleaner

Shasha S.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
So my brush is actually the PRO Liquid foundation brush #63. For some reason it wouldn't let me put that😂
So this brush was a cheap buy, I used it for a while, and honestly I really didn't care for it that much. I mean it soaked up most of the product and didn't transfer as much and blend to my face well. It worked for its purpose but used way to much foundation. If you don't mind using more foundation, then I would say this is a decent brush for you. For myself tho I'm just not that impressed with it, and wouldn't buy it again. Sorry!
Hannah P.
Don’t get me wrong, nothing blends like a beauty blender. But I simply can’t deal with all the makeup I get on my acrylic nails... This brush has changed the game though!!! It has such an easy to hold handle that keeps the makeup on my face and not my fingers... and it’s the perfect length of a handle so that its long enough to hold, yet remains short enough that it is maneuverable when i’m close to the mirror. It’s solved a major issue for me! LOVE LOVE LOVE. 10/10 recommend for anyone who can relate!
Reiya B.
This is my go-to foundation brush with liquid foundation. I had only ever used a blending sponge before, but I think this brush is ideal with my Fenty foundation or any other liquid foundation. You have to be careful to use even brush strokes to ensure that your foundation doesn’t look streaky. I do think it applies and blends well, but I prefer to finish blending with my beauty blender.
Carrie F.
I'm doing a review on just the Sephora collection. Their main sephora original brushes. So I bought a huge bundle plus some on the side. I have around 18 of their brushes. Let me say this.... I love all the brushes. They are soft, durable and when liquor makeup applied they give an even blend. Can't go wrong with Sephora brushes. Did I mention affordable?!
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
This is a great foundation blending brush it you really like that airbrushed look to your foundation. I like to apply my foundation first wit my fingers or a beauty blender then finish with this brush to really get those lines blended flawlessly! And when you use it this way you don’t waste any product gettin soaked up into the brush.
Karina L.
Edinburg, TX
I love how this product distributed the foundation without having to use your fingers. It is very easy to use. I do have to wash it very often since I use foundation everyday. I only bought it once and it has lasted me a long time
leah s.
Manheim, PA
Didn't like this brush because it left brush strokes on my face. I would say it's easy to use as long as you don't mind blending with a beauty blender afterwords. I do have dry skin so it didn't help that it was making this way more noticeable too. I would still recommended just know you'll need extra time for blending
Tori R.
This brush feels super soft! Applies foundation really well! I used this brush for a long time and it helps if you have a habit of caking foundation onto your face, because it really works to blend a smaller amount. The only downer is the price and if you have too much foundation on it can leave you with streaks!
Julie V.
I've had this brush for almost a year and it does was it says it's suppose to do. It gives me great coverage without sheering out my foundation unless I wanted/needed to. This brush washes well and it hasn't lost any bristles so far which is great! I highly recommend this brush for anyone who has a small face.