SEPHORA + PANTONE UNIVERSE™ Radiant Orchid Flash Dew Luminizer Golden Orchid uploaded by Lia S.

BY SEPHORA

Limited-Edition liquid highlighter that is a multi-dimensional pale petal pink, that shimmers. Gives the perfect amount to blend into cheekbones, bow of lip, or decollete for long lasting, beautiful wear.

Taylor C.
Love this! It has a amazing glow on my skin really illuminating and dewy! It definitely meats my expectations! I bought it at sephora. It lasted all day and the product didn't leave my face after a couple hours! Definitely worth it!
Ashley W.
Plant City, FL
Loved these, I had hopes of these being more like the cover fx drops bt sadly they werent as glowy, but atill loved using this moxed into lipgloss
Lia S.
Edinburg, TX
Super cute I love it this is not the color I have but I couldn't find the one I personally own. But I love the highlight.
Paula G.
Littlerock, CA
Well I will review this if all the products because there is too many. It's great as well as any other products
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
Great product would definitely recommend. If you vist the website you can get great coupons and promo codes.
Lacy H.
Honolulu, HI
Oh my gosh I love how luminous this makes my skin look and feel! I like to add a little to my foundation to give me a dewy look but some times I get crazy and just put it everywhere!
Andrea K.
Orlando, FL
It’s a satin finish–which is not matte–but it’s also matte. The finish is truer to satin than it is to matte, and it takes two and a half hours before that shine wears down enough that it looks more matte. It did have good color coverage, and the consistency was lightly creamy without slipping too easily. The formula was lightly hydrating, and the color lasted for six and a half hours and left a stain behind. I didn’t notice any scent or taste.
Karen Massiel J.
Doral, FL
Excellent pigmentation. I spend almost the all day with it in my lips . It has a nice package. And the color is my favorite
Chloè M.
Many thanks and love for that I which that I can take it someday lovely lovely I swear that it's so lovely xoxo