BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A set of six playful pastel lip gloss shades with a moisturizing and high sheen formula, including the two Color of the Year shades: Rose Quartz and Serenity.

What it is formulated to do:
These playful pastels impart a luxurious shine with a cushiony feel. The beautiful watercolor shades—including the two Color of the Year shades, Rose Quartz and Serenity—offer high-shine color payoff in a single stroke. The advanced formula features sunflower seed wax and vitamin E to provide deep hydration and conditioning for a luxurious cushiony feel on the lips. The soft, flocked applicator helps provide the perfect amount of gloss.

This set contains:
- 0.14 oz/ 4 mL Lip glosses in Cantaloupe, Fox Glove. Rose Quartz, Serenity, Pale Banana, and Sunlit Allium

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

-Vitamin E: Antioxidant.
-Sunflower Seed Wax : Moisturizes and provides a luxurious texture.
-Film Forming Polymer: Increases product wear and its resistance to water for a long-lasting, water-resistant finish.

Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl, Tetraisostearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Diisostearyl Malate. MAY Contain: Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron, Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 774899), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Tessa M.
Charleston, SC
So cute and different! These colors are unique, and very fun to experiment with. I always love the special Sephora collections, but this is one of the few I loved enough to purchase. I hope they do more pastels soon!
Anna A.
West Linn
I loved how many different colors you get in this set. The glosses are very faintly their color just a little extra color to top and lipstick/stain. Although the colors arnt extremely pigmented, in this case it’s not a bad thing. These glossses give just a little extra touch. The blue and the purple are my favorite!
Michelle K.
Pine Hill, NJ
I ended up giving these away because the “glosses” were thick, sheer and sticky. Although, Sephora may have finally gotten rid of their stock; if they haven’t, it’s on clearance and it’s not a wise purchase unless you’re a graphic designer who just wants to collect Pantone merch.
Lindsey B.
raleigh
I was so disappointed when I got these in the mail! The applicator picks up no product and there is hardly any color payoff. If you’re looking for a fun and crazy lipgloss color, this set is not going to get ya there.
Alyssa S.
I'm not sure that I'd be buying this product. I got it as a gift. It goes on thick and remains sticky throughout the day. I wouldn't really recommend this to anyone.
McKayla S.
Whitewater , WI
I love the Sephora-Pantone watercolors eyeshadow palette and the serenity lipstick and I figured I would buy these to complete my collection despite the reviews. It is true that there isn't much color pay off with any shades but I'm not sure if this was the goal of the product. Watercolors are sheer (at least that's what I imagine) and very subtle. I like my purchase but a little more pigmentation would also be good too
Laurel S.
Fort Worth , TX
these are gorgeous! the color is much less intense than it appears in the packaging, but it becomes a very pretty pastel watercolor-esque look when applied. it lasts about as long as a lip gloss does, but looks gorgeous over lipsticks or with an eyeshadow applied on top.
Amy D.
I love using these lip gloss. They are shiny and long lasting. I love the colors. The colors pop and are vibrant. The lip gloss met my expectation. I was a first time user. I would probably buy them again if they go on sale.
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
i just ordered this package from sephora and omg im inlove with the colors im always wearing all sorts of colors and not affraid to try out dramatic colors. these pastel lipglosses are one of my favorites
Tone 'Nae B.
Overland Park, KS
I wouldn't wear these every day by themselves however these are perfect to mix together with other glosses, stains, or sticks to avoid buying different shades or to wear for a themed event of a sort.

Sephora