SEPHORA + PANTONE UNIVERSE™ Marsala Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Elizabeth A.SEPHORA + PANTONE UNIVERSE™ Marsala Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by member-d3f8c

BY SEPHORA

An exclusive, limited-edition version of the bestselling Pro brush in the 2015 color of the year Marsala. This angled blush brush applies powder beautifully and makes contouring and highlighting effortless. It brightens and sculpts facial features in a single gesture, thanks to the slanted bristle design that easily hugs the contours of the face for even, precise application.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

JAY🦋 F.
Converse
I use this to apply my base powder and finishing powder, and I love it.
It picks up so much product and it’s sooo soft.
I use it every single time I wear makeup because no other brushes compare.
I would recommend this to anybody who is looking for a high quality brush to create a high quality look.
Mykelti G.
Castroville
This brush is very versatile and I love using the blush because it evens the blush out and applies it very nice throughout my whole cheek instead of just one little circle I definitely recommend this brush the bristles are super soft and the brush is super easy to work with and they do not feel synthetic
Mariely J.
I love love love this brush it is so easy to use and it applies really good this brush is highly recommended in my choice my skin is really soft and healthy but I do have some pimples but it’s all good because this brush makes my eye makeup hella nice
Madeline K O.
Yonkers, NY
The bristles on this brush are insanely soft and make for an easy blush application. This will blend your blush into your skin making it appear airbrushed on. If you’re applying over your contour shade, this will cut the blending time in half! Worth a try!
Elizabeth C.
East Haven, CT
I love this brush for contouring and shading around my face. I have used this brush so much and it has stayed absolutely perfect. I have not seen any shedding whatsoever! I bought it about a year ago and it still works so amazing just like the day I bought it.
Lyndsay D.
North Port, FL
This is literally my go to ! This blush brush is my whole world! I got it at sephora: my skin type is very dry, and this is super easy to apply anything with ! I would most definitely buy this again! No ifs ands or buts about it !
Andrea T.
I like this brush for applying bronzer or highlighter. It also works for applying liquid blush. I haven’t tried it yet for applying my regular powder blush. It is soft and gets the job done, but there’s nothing special about it.
faith b.
This brush from Sephora is amazing and very useful. I use this brush everyday and it is perfect for my skin type which is pretty normal. This brush has good value and I would totally recommend and buy it again.
Catherine P.
Houma, LA
Brush quality is BOMB. The brush design has the perfect grip. I like to use this to apply highlighter because of the smooth, easy application. I use this in my daily makeup routine. Would definitely recommend!
Jenna T.
Carrollton
Love this brush I use it to contour for my bronzer!! I have combination skin, it works great for me, I bought it a ulta! It was a little expensive but I got it on sale! I might think about buying it again!
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?