SEPHORA + PANTONE UNIVERSE™ Marsala Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Elizabeth A.SEPHORA + PANTONE UNIVERSE™ Marsala Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by member-d3f8c

BY SEPHORA #32 in Facial Makeup Brushes

An exclusive, limited-edition version of the bestselling Pro brush in the 2015 color of the year Marsala. This angled blush brush applies powder beautifully and makes contouring and highlighting effortless. It brightens and sculpts facial features in a single gesture, thanks to the slanted bristle design that easily hugs the contours of the face for even, precise application.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Alejandro G.
stockton
My first 5 start rating, Why, we’ll let me tell y’all the texture of this brush is amazing it applies you’re product wonderful as far as I know. You can also use this to apply bronzer🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️ I mean cause I did💀
I would want you guys to pick one of these up if u have the chance to.💫
Mandie S.
Phoenix
This brush was a little pricey at $32 but it was worth every penny to me. I was using a goat hair brush before I purchased this brush and I saw a major difference in the way my blush applied. It's super soft and applies my blush evenly. It can also be used for bronzing and contouring. I highly recommend this brush, you won't be disappointed!
Tara V.
Minneapolis
I use this every other day roughly. It’s a good brush but not as good as some of the more expensive ones I’ve tried, which is to be expected. It could also be because the blush I was using was bad. But this one has held up pretty well for the year I’ve had it.
Mykelti G.
Castroville
This brush is very versatile and I love using the blush because it evens the blush out and applies it very nice throughout my whole cheek instead of just one little circle I definitely recommend this brush the bristles are super soft and the brush is super easy to work with and they do not feel synthetic
Mariely J.
I love love love this brush it is so easy to use and it applies really good this brush is highly recommended in my choice my skin is really soft and healthy but I do have some pimples but it’s all good because this brush makes my eye makeup hella nice
Madeline K O.
Yonkers, NY
The bristles on this brush are insanely soft and make for an easy blush application. This will blend your blush into your skin making it appear airbrushed on. If you’re applying over your contour shade, this will cut the blending time in half! Worth a try!
Hameling M.
Jessup
This brush is great! It distributes color wonderfully and is very soft on the skin! I use it almost everyday with cream or powder blushes. Super easy to clean or spot clean if necessary. I don’t find that it sheds a lot when well taken care of.
Cassandre C.
Great flavor!!! Affordable cost!!! Always my go to choice when shopping for product! A great look and feel- fantastic results. Simple packaging, no reason to complicate things. Better than expected!!! I’d definitely buy it again, top choice!!
Elizabeth C.
East Haven, CT
I love this brush for contouring and shading around my face. I have used this brush so much and it has stayed absolutely perfect. I have not seen any shedding whatsoever! I bought it about a year ago and it still works so amazing just like the day I bought it.
Autumn G.
I think this because it feels great on my skin and helps the product on to my skin the bush is so soft and it’s not hard.  It also look very nice I like how they made it look. I also like how big it is so it can get the product on. I’m am satisfied with the product