BY SEPHORA

A long-lasting liquid eye shadow formula with color-shifting hues and incomparable shine. This unique color-shifting formula alters hues depending on the angle of view and available lighting to create a dramatic, multidimensional look. The lightweight, crease-resistant liquid pigments add a mega-chromatic wash of color to the eye. This stunning formula blends evenly into skin and dries quickly for long-lasting, ultra impressive wear. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This summer, Sephora + Pantone Universe make a play for beauty—connecting urban colors to the palette of distant northern lights and embracing their freshness for the everyday. The transformative tints travel the color spectrum for sheer delight, while earthy neutrals ground the palettes. The curated assortment pairs glazed pastels inspired from aurora borealis, misting geysers, and colored clouds with luminous natural shades.

• I am looking for a nice purple liquid eyeshadow,I use to ...1 Answers
  • How do you recommend people to use this product 2 Answers
April A.
I really liked this product. It’s creamy. Not sticky. Definitely a first time user. I haven’t gone back to rebuy it only because I don’t use it regularly but it’s pretty good and long lasting. It’s not a product I would run to buy if I ran out but with time if I felt like reusing it again then I will
Dorothy C.
Thornton, CO
The color of this is more complex than stated. It seems like a mix of plum, and brown with subtle hints of gold and silver. The color changes based on how much you apply.

Pro: cute packaging, high quality product, dries and sets quickly, lasts all day, no creasing, easy to apply, reasonably priced
Nicole S.
New britain
I thought this lip gloss would be super cute but it dried off lighter than it appears in the bottle. I don't really like the color i don't think it goes well with my brown eye color and deep brown skin.
This is a lovely shade! I think it is nice for a casual but cute look! It goes one smoothly and doesn't cake or crack on your lips at all!! I was so excited when I found this product and in the shade I wanted to!
Paola D.
Sunrise, FL
Amazing color!! I use it like eyeshadow and lip gloss!! perfect consistence and super gold color. I recommended it and purchase again!! The shinne is awesome and elegance.. The color caramel is a mix of metals combination.. i love sophora in general. i find that pretty much all of their makeup works well. i love this a lot.
Jacqueline S.
Hesperia, CA
I love eyeshadow and I had never tried one that is applied this way, I totally fell for it. It has a definition of the color with shimmer. It is not runny or sticky if you apply with finger or lightly dap on eyelid. It lasted for hours and it did not smear. Something worth trying!
Marine P.
At first I was kind of scared to use this, because I have never used liquid shadow, I did not know how it was going to turn up... Well, I am happy I tried. Because now this has become one of my everyday makeup! Love how easy it is to apply
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
This eye product is great. The color is vibrant yet subtle and provides smooth even coverage that lasts all day on my sensitive skin. Many colors to choose from.
Paige B.
Lancaster, NY
I have only used this once during a trial and I absolutely loved the way it say on my eye! It was nice and easy to put on as well as take off! It was a looks that lasted all night and never wore away. I highly recommend this product.
Savannah D.
Fort Myers, FL
I have really oily eyelids and this didn't work well as an eyeshadow. However, I ended up loving it as an ombré lip. I used a dark color on the edges and dabbed this in the middle. It worked well used as an inner corner highlight when applied with a brush. Have a beautiful sheen.
Brashelle G.
Phoenix, AZ
How do you recommend people to use this product
michele c.
Saugerties, NY
I am looking for a nice purple liquid eyeshadow,I use to use NYC but they no longer make one.Does this last and and how well does it wotk?