BY SEPHORA

A volumizing mascara that helps lengthen and define lashes while coating them with a pearlescent shimmer. Add a pearly, holographic effect to your eyes with this volumizing mascara that promises dimension and dramatic impact. The rich color leaves an intense, shimmering finish and the flexible plastic waxes allow you to build your desired volume. The comb applicator separates and defines lashes while the strengthening formula thickens. Wear alone or over black mascara for added multi-dimensional beauty. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This summer, Sephora + Pantone Universe make a play for beauty—connecting urban colors to the palette of distant northern lights and embracing their freshness for the everyday. The transformative tints travel the color spectrum for sheer delight, while earthy neutrals ground the palettes. The curated assortment pairs glazed pastels inspired from aurora borealis, misting geysers, and colored clouds with luminous natural shades.

Kylee G.
I can honestly say I find myself buying this product over and over again. It's lightweight on your eye lashes but still gives you the column and pop we all love. Affordable, and last a good length of time
Karla V.
Elkhart, IN
I've gotten a deluxe sample of this and to anyone wanting to try it, it you have the money, go for it. I bought it at Sephora and I'd definitely re purchase. It really helped lengthen my lashes more than anything.
Morgan C.
Syracuse
It's not too often I find a brand of mascara that can give me that bold look I've been searching for but this sure does cut the cake! My lashes look so much fuller and longer after just a couple applications!
Nayeli M.
Atwater, CA
This mascara made my eyelashes look increasingly longer and thick. I purchased it at Sephora for a small amount of money. Workers there helped me choose the one I wanted. Great service.
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Genial ,me encanta este producto ,lo recomiendo ,genial para mis ojos café ,los resalta aún más ,alarga mucho las pestañas ,es el
Mejor que he probado. Lo recomiendo mucho y yo personalmente lo volvería a probar
Adrian G.
I really like this mascara. it does not clump and separates the lashes really well. only downside is that its very hard to wash off
ashh J.
Jacksonville , FL
Anything with sephora is a win😍. I love it so much, yes it last all day and it looks natural while making lashes look long
Joseph p.
I like this product. It is perfect for any female. If you haven't used this, you need to use this now. It is awesome
Deisi g.
Wilmington , NC

Sii quieres una mirada mas atractiva!!! Usa esta mascaraaa!!💁💁💗 es muy shula te deja tus pestañas muy largas💕
Caroll S.
Colton, CA
I love this mascara it makes my eyelashes so long and full. The packaging is so cute and simple. Love it!