BY SEPHORA

A collection of eye pencils with complementary hues inspired by the four elements: earth, air, fire, and water. Harness the energy of the elements with this collection of pencils featuring a duet of complimentary hues in metallic or shimmer finishes. The smooth, creamy texture helps glide color on effortlessly, allowing just enough blending before locking in pigment. Create a bold, defined line or a smudged, blended look with multidimensional color and intense payoff. The vivid pigment moisturizes the skin and promises smooth, long wear. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Aelim _.
This Sephora + Pantone Universe Jumbo Waterproof Eye pencil Elementary Energy is so good. This is definitely waterproof and long lasting. Since it’s summer I go out to swim almost every day. I would definitely recommend and I would buy it again.
Emily M.
Tarrytown
I love this product. I loved the packaging it was pretty. It was not too pricey. I would buy again.
Yulisa M.
Belton, TX
This eyeliner is my favorite! I recommend it to eye one or so affordable and dry up very fast. Very easy to apply and has a thin brush and it’s Lao very affordable. I have been using this eyeliner since I have discovered it.
Julia R.
Je n’aime pas trop ce produit je n’ai même pas la tenue la qualité n’est pas là le rapport qualité prix je ne valide pas donc je ne recommande pas ce produit
Jennifer G.
Miami Doral
No podría vivir sin mi lápiz de ojos es increíble. No se corre y es muy fácil de aplicarlo. Es necesario para mi bolsa de makeuo
alesakh12 a.
Good and nice on the lips I want to try it again جيده واريد استخدامها مره اخرا كالتي استخدمتها من قبل واريد تجربه شركات اخر
Hanan A.
Zagazig,Sharkya
it is the best thing i have ever used it make my eyes look very hot and show my beauty I love and adore it really