BY SEPHORA

A versatile cosmetic bag and storage tote with a glimmering reflective finish. Keep all your beauty essentials by your side with this chic, holographic bag perfect for travel and at-home storage. The two-toned faux leather will protect your favorite brushes, makeup, and hair accessories, and the special hook on the inside flap allows you to hang the bag for added convenience. This summer, Sephora + Pantone Universe makes a play for beauty—connecting urban colors to the palette of distant northern lights and embracing their freshness for the everyday. The transformative tints travel the color spectrum for sheer delight, while earthy neutrals ground the palettes. The curated assortment pairs glazed pastels inspired from aurora borealis, misting geysers, and colored clouds with luminous natural shades.

Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Wow how amazing! The quality and texture of this is amazing! Love how it applies with makeup and how easy it is to use! The bristles are fabulous on the skin and make your makeup application soft and pure! Definitely recommend!
Eyvanna C.
Butte, MT
This bag is the PERFECT travel size! I love the colors, however I received it as a gift and I don't think I would pay full price for it. $39 seems a little bit much for a makeup bag. I do love that it's super easy to clean with makeup remover or makeup wipes. Happy I have it, wouldn't purchase again unless it was on sale.
Ani
California
I love the colors and can't help to think of mermaids when using this very compact makeup bag it's great for traveling the price on the other side is $39 is it worth it I think you don't need to pay that much for just this bag nothing special except the design but if you have the money to spend then this is a great investment, but don't break the bank for this bag
Zoe P.
Love the size, love the print. I have another piece in the holographic collection and it's been a great addition. The pattern is so 90's and so unique
Jailysse D.
This is such a cute bag and I would recommend even though it's kinda pricey. It has a lot of space to hold all your essential beauty products! I
Olga R.
Orlando, Fl
Omg that bag is so cute. I love it. Especially when you traveler. Your cream and your make up can go in it, it small and it fix anyway!!!!
Rachel E.
This absolutely cute and a great way to keep all your beauty essentials by your side with this chic, holographic bag perfect for travel.
Glenda L.
I received this as a gift and is such a beautiful bag for quick trips and everyday. I don't think I would buy it full price though.
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
I love Sephora and their bags. They are all very well made and super cutely designed! Plus they hold quite a bit!
Alexa C.
Conshohocken, PA
SEPHORA + PANTONE UNIVERSE™ Holographic Dobbie Dobbie works so well and I would totally recommend it to anyone!