BY SEPHORA

A set of five metallic, mega-shine, multi-dimensional lip glosses. Inspired by Pantone’s 2013 Plus Series Metallic Book, this season is all about the rich gleam of rose gold, the chilled shine of silver, and the fiery glow of bronze. This collection of glamorous glosses promises pearlescent pigments in three-dimensional form: fantastic pop, brilliance, and shine. These glosses are hydrating, non-sticky, and packed with a variety of vibrant and subdued finishes. Containing a new generation of polymers, this advanced coating formula allows for a flexible veil that moves with lips for long, comfortable wear. The convenient, portable vials are the perfect on-the-go solution, leaving room for a library of shades in your makeup bag or purse. This set contains: 5 x 0.17 oz lip gloss in: - Boysenberry - Magenta Haze - Bright Rose - Baked Clay - Rose Dawn The extraordinary partnership between Sephora, the beauty authority, and Pantone, the global color authority, continues to deliver the trendiest shades of the season, from precious metals to fiery bronze, in superb formulations and finishes.

dawn l.
I absolutely love these lip glosses.Lip glosses are my must have everyday.And of course like so many of us have been thru so many brands.I love the feel of it and the colors stays alot longer than any I have tried.
Mandy C.
Hinesville , GA
I love the quality of this gloss. It's quite long wearing however I feel that it has just a bit too much shimmer for an adult. It's almost costumy if you don't tone it down
Lori D.
Temple, TX
Sephora and Pantone is always a great collaboration. Gorgeous vibrant colors, formulas and sets. These products are always a class act.
Isjanee B.
I received this product as a 'just because gift' but these are my EVERYDAY go to Lip glosses and i would recommend it for Anyone .
LaToya S.
Buffalo, NY
Beautiful set I enjoy them I love lipgloss that are very sticky and tacky and if I put enough on I get just that!!
Jocy H.
Brownsville , TX
i actually got this as a gift and i loved them not sticky at all and leaves lips nice and hydrated
julianna d.
West vancouver, British Columbia
I totally love these lip glosses! if your running late, all you need is a little maskara and these lip glosses. They draw attention away from any imperfections!
Vanessa H.
No son de mis colores favoritos porque son muy chillones, pero creo que son una excelente opción para salir del paso y para refrescar el rostro