SEPHORA + PANTONE UNIVERSE™ Full Spectra Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Chepa P.

BY SEPHORA

A stunning collection of summer eye shadows with color-shifting and pearlescent-matte finishes. Create a multidimensional eye look with this shadow palette of harmonious shades and a unique color-shifting formula that alters depending on the angle of view and lighting. Each color family includes coordinated hues ideal for capturing a variety of looks, balanced with a slight pearlescent finish to provide depth and softness. The combination of esters, emollients, and vitamin E creates a soft and velvety texture that allows color to spread smoothly and evenly. Apply these shadows wet to add drama and depth, creating a duo chrome effect. This set contains: Night Fall: - 4 x 0.09 oz eye shadows in Gravel, Eggnog, Coral Pink, Crystal Pink - 4 x 0.04 oz eye shadows in Ocean Wave, Yellow Iris, Persian Jewel, Pink Lavender Day Break: - 4 x 0.09 oz eye shadows in Navajo, Dew, Jet Stream, Fairest Jade - 4 x 0.04 oz eye shadows in Shrimp, Atmosphere, Cloud Pink, Peach Melba It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This summer, Sephora + Pantone Universe makes a play for beauty—connecting urban colors to the palette of distant northern lights and embracing their freshness for the everyday. The transformative tints travel the color spectrum for sheer delight, while earthy neutrals ground the palettes. The curated assortment pairs glazed pastels inspired from aurora borealis, misting geysers, and colored clouds with luminous natural shades.

Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
The pigment of these shadows is pretty great and it is a nice variety of colors. I know I got my on sale and got a great price for it. I don't use it often but maybe more because of the size of the product than because of the product itself
Jessica D.
This is a great everyday eye palette. The colors do not swatch the same as they look in the palette, so you would need to swatch them to see the actual shades. The shades are all unique, and I like that it contains more light than dark shades in terms of the amount. I think this palette has some beautiful colors to offer for everyone for a good price.
Jessica C.
I love this palette. It is a a great palette to add to any collection. The colors stay, with or without a good primer, a long time. This pallete would can be used by anyone but would work best for someone with brown eyes. ❤️
Lyn N.
If you have a lovely and sweet personality, this palette is for you😍. It has great pastel colors and has a great pigmentation. I use this product not as often because the colors don't suit me. But I would buy it again for special occasions.
Allie S.
Lexington, KY
My little sister got this palette for her birthday and I have used it multiple times since. Definitely not the best or my favorite that I've used, but it gets the job done and has a decent staying power.
Janay B.
Sumter, SC
It's not very pigmented but its absolutely amazing. I love sephora eye shadow paltettes this one is my go to for when I want to be in hair shows. It gives me a glamorous pop of color look mix the right colors for a fabolous look.
krista k.
The colors could be more pigmented, but they are gorgeous colors and I feel that this is a very unique palette that you wouldn't find with any other brand. Worth it, but only if you have some extra money to spend.
Danielle K.
Sheffield, AL
I love all eye shadows.. Specially links and purples... And glitter and sparkles! That's y u love this product so much. It always pulls threw when I need it! I love it. One of my favorites.
Callista C.
Johnston, IA
I don't know why, but sephora's collabs with Pantone rarely yield well-pigmented eyeshadows. The colors are amazing, but the pigmentation is a deal-breaker for me.
Micaiah  D.
Dalton, GA
I loved this product! it was very pigmented which I loved! It goes very well with my naked 2 palate! I loved the colors and I look forward to repurchasing this product considering that I'll be using it tons!
Taylor W.
I've been trying to find a fun new palette. I'm usually drawn to neutrals, Urban Basics is my favorite, but I'm looking to branch out. Love the colors, but do they look like the 90s threw up on your face when actually on?
Kirsten K.
Palm Harbor, FL
Are these eyeshadows good for oily/hooded eyes? Is there any major fallout?
Edith R.
Borger, TX
Is this a good brand?? I haven't used it and I'm a little scared to buy it and be disappointed.
Alma P.
Would the color fade if u start to sweat i have always wanted to try it but can't decide ?
Lorene L.
Atlanta, Ga
How is the texture of this?