BY SEPHORA

A set of four luscious lip glosses with an ultra shiny finish and complementary tones that enhance Emerald looks. From soft and neutral to bold and bright, this set of glosses has been specially formulated to highlight and harmonize with the Color of the Year. This innovative gloss coats lips in stunning, glossy color while moisturizing with vitamin E and hyaluronic spheres. The non-tacky formula improves volume and softness and the universally flattering shades promise always-radiant results. This set contains: 4 x 0.24 oz lip glosses in: - Touch of Emerald - Cameo Brown - Georgia Peach - Crocus It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This year, Sephora + Pantone Universe evolve their breakthrough partnership to forecast the color of radical modernism, where graphic shock meets the speed of modern life. Transfixing and dynamic, the Color of the Year sparks a highly charged mood for the seasons ahead. Visualize a color revolution of infinite potential—from subtle effects to saturated statements—fueled by a hunger for high-tech impact. Experience Emerald from every angle through never-before-seen formulas designed to energize the way you wear color in 2013. Connect. Charge. Power up with the Color of the Year.

Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Not all the colors are flattering but the formula is creamy and last all day. I am a repeat buyer of The lip wants because they meet my expectations for moistness and it is easy to apply and use.  I like to recommend these to my friends when we go shopping and I say how great they feel.
Bridget W.
Fayette
I've used every color so far and I don't have a complaint one ! These are great I will buy more in the future ! Even my 13 year old loves them ...
Edna G.
Honolulu
This is a must have , you can't go wrong with this many colors to choose from and every single one looks amazing.
Areeba Z.
Oshawa , HI
I bought these because they were on sale, has a wide variety of colours and sephora has never disappointed me before. well it just did. The colours barely had any pigmented and they all looked the same on my lips, making no difference. They just added a tiny little tint of gloss. They are buildable, but they feel very heavy. It's a good set for new bees to makeup.
Cristina M.
I have not had the opportunity to buy the product, but if I use it once in a free sample it seems that the packaging is beautiful and elegant, it is easy to transport and easy to put, it also has a pleasant smell. I liked
Sahyly I. P.
Bayamon
Great product. Great pigment. Long lasting color for up to 12 hours. Won't crease. Great for blending. Good for all skin types and colors.
萨阿 萨.
I want to get one of them
Realy i want them all
Look so good i know it yeaah
Soo food one !!!!!!!
Can't wait ti get one
Oleannys Fabiola R.
Los colores son muy bonitos y funcionales. A mi me gustarob mucho ya que son duraderos y muy alegres los colores