BY SEPHORA

A striking eye shadow trio that enhances and intensifies the eyes with complementary tones to the Color of the Year. Enhance and invigorate your eyes with this bold, high-pigment shadow palette that delivers a supernatural, futuristic look. The vibrancy of cobalt activates Emerald’s blue tones, drawing out a striking facet of the Color of the Year that is perfectly highlighted by silver. These shadow formulas feature a blendable, smooth texture that feels silky soft to the touch. No matter how you wear Emerald—from subtle to dramatic—its universally flattering tone complements and intensifies every iris. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This year, Sephora + Pantone Universe evolve their breakthrough partnership to forecast the color of radical modernism, where graphic shock meets the speed of modern life. Transfixing and dynamic, the Color of the Year sparks a highly charged mood for the seasons ahead. Visualize a color revolution of infinite potential—from subtle effects to saturated statements—fueled by a hunger for high-tech impact. Experience Emerald from every angle through never-before-seen formulas designed to energize the way you wear color in 2013. Connect. Charge. Power up with the Color of the Year.

Michelle M.
Scott Depot, WV
This eyeshadow trio is the most pigmented shadow I have ever purchased. It is brilliantly bright and blends like a dream. I love using the white shadow of the trip on the inner corner of my eye. I would recommend Sephora's And Pantone's eyeshadow collaborations to anyone. You won't be disappointed.
Lezlie C.
I love love love love Sephora and this eye shadow.. it's so smooth and doesn't clump or flake on my eyes! It gives my eyes a little pop of color... I don't always use these colors because they are so bold!
Terry F.
Pasadena, CA
This palette has great matched colors that blend nicely together. I think the neutrals are easy to get in other palettes so I prefer the other emerald palettes from sephora+pantone because of the unique colors.
Melissa D.
Bountiful, UT
I liked the combo, it works great. It was a little more than I like to spend on makeup, but it works great. I don't wear eye shadow very often, but if you do you would enjoy this.
Terry F.
Pasadena, CA
These colors are all very pretty and blend well. I love the unique emerald and darker green to create a smokey green look. The only issue is a bit of fallout with the shimmer but primer helps prevent that.
Evelyn K.
Semmes, AL
SEPHORA+PANTONE UNIVERSE Color Theory Shadow Block - Bionic Emerald:
nice contrasting color kit. I love shopping at Sephora for all my name brand favorites-
Brina H.
Nice, sturdy compact. The colors have good pigment and aren't chalky. I really love the Pantone + Sephora products and looks forward to the new releases.
Ashley  L.
Orlando, FL
I've only used this eye shadow only once. The blue and white are wonderful with my blue eyes but the green doesn't work with me. The formula is wonder
Jasmine D.
Absolutely amazing eyeshadows - the colours are fantastic together or separate. Sometimes I even use the brightest one as eyeliner for added emphasis.
carissa d.
Gardnerville, NV
This palette is perfect for a beach day! the colors are vibrant but I would make sure to use a shadow primer before hand for the best effect.

Amazon