BY SEPHORA

A futuristic pressed powder blush that delivers comfortable wear and pure hues inspired by the Color of the Year. Wear powder perfection with this lightweight blush featuring a duet of complementary tones especially formulated to harmonize with Emerald looks. This powder is enriched with actives to preserve skin elasticity and packed with brown seaweed extract for a soft and supple complexion. The slim compact includes a hidden mirror that snaps magnetically in place for easy application anywhere, anytime. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This year, Sephora + Pantone Universe evolve their breakthrough partnership to forecast the color of radical modernism, where graphic shock meets the speed of modern life. Transfixing and dynamic, the Color of the Year sparks a highly charged mood for the seasons ahead. Visualize a color revolution of infinite potential—from subtle effects to saturated statements—fueled by a hunger for high-tech impact. Experience Emerald from every angle through never-before-seen formulas designed to energize the way you wear color in 2013. Connect. Charge. Power up with the Color of the Year.

SEPHORA + PANTONE UNIVERSE™ Color Theory Sculpting Blush Dusty Pink
  • "love to use this since it doesn't gives me a pinky show up. it's very mild n i use it on everyday basis. i love this pink. n i would like to try all the other shades too." in 9 reviews
Yulisa M.
Belton, TX
I am absolutely in love with this blush it applies and feels like butter it so easy use and blend. Not only that but shapes you cheeks every one should try this product at least once it will change you life.
Katie R.
Louisville
This is a really nice blush for someone like me who doesn’t like a really bright or dark color on their cheeks. It gives you some color and makes it look natural. This product has lasted a really long time for me.
Hannah G.
Peoria, IL
I liked the shade of this blush. It was light but still visible. Sometimes it would look a little too shiny so I would apply a bit of powder to balance that out.
Casey D.
Huntington, WV
While Sephora blush isn't my go-to for blush, I do love how affordable while still being high-end they are. The color selection is remarkable and being able to sample and try on the items in store is a life saver and has saved me tons of money in the long run.
Valerie P.
Farmingdale, NJ
Beautiful color for your cheeks and great pigmentation. Highly recommended. I have a fair complexion and have a hard time finding colors that look good with my skin tone! This product does the trick.
Nikki M.
Hopkinsville, KY
I liked these but it was difficult not to mix the colors definitely would have liked them both better packaged separately, other than that that was great! Blush is a beautiful color and the bronzer is a nice color!
Ashley C.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is one of my favorites! I absolutely love the color. Dusty Pink is beautiful and I think it really fits all skin tones and is extremely universal. It gives a gorgeous pop of color and a wonderful glow. I highly recommend this if you can get your hands on it.
Karina C.
chicago
Victoria H.
Sylvester, GA
Beautiful blush. Although next time I go to purchase a blush I will go for something a little lighter, as this blush was a little too dark for my complexion.... but overall not a bad product.
Cassie T.
I LOVE this blush!! The color goes great with my skin tone! This blush blended it really well with my base. It wasn't overly dramatic, but you could build it up if you wanted it to be more dramatic. The color lasted all day and I will definitely be buying it again!