BY SEPHORA

A nail lacquer that finishes with a holographic, multidimensional effect. Impress with mega shine and a flashy finish—this polish promises color-shifting reflections that alter depending on the angle of view and lighting. The long-lasting formula applies with ease and creates a three-dimensional look for unique, head-turning tips. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This summer, Sephora + Pantone Universe make a play for beauty—connecting urban colors to the palette of distant northern lights and embracing their freshness for the everyday. The transformative tints travel the color spectrum for sheer delight, while earthy neutrals ground the palettes. The curated assortment pairs glazed pastels inspired from aurora borealis, misting geysers, and colored clouds with luminous natural shades.

Sheila A.
Corp Christi , TX
Review for: Waterfall
This is a wonderful fall or winter color. The shimmer gives it a kind of classy but fun look and the only down thing I can think of its that you really need to apply at least two coats to really be able to see the color.
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Purple Wine
This colors looks soo pretty ive got to try it one day i love anything thats holographic it just looks so cool
Megan C.
Crossett, AR
Review for: Antique Gold
Sephora is AWESOME!!! I have never had a bad review for ANY of their products. LOVE LOVE LOVE
dariana v.
Jber, AK
Review for: Waterfall
I love that color, it looks so beautiful. Plus, sephora is a great brand and of great quality. I would invest on this.
Meghan C.
Stockbridge, GA
Review for: Antique Gold
Yes! Yes and Yes.. did I say yes.. I love Sephora polish. Not to mention several of their other products.
Christine S.
Review for: Waterfall
This is a lovely color. Metallic with a rainbow sheen, it's a perfect color to make a statement with a simple outfit. I love wearing this shade and seeing the colors change in different lighting. One star off for the number of coats (4) to apply for a fully finished manicure.
Mel H.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Antique Gold
Not a fan of the regular Sephora nail varnishes. I think the x brand is wayyyyyy better but this color is gorgeous need at least three coats to build up to maximum opacity. Dries quickly and lasted about a week before I notice any chipping I do a ton of typing daily though
Tiffany C.
Temple City, CA
Review for: Waterfall
One of my favorite nail polishes to date! I'm a little sad that they don't carry this color anymore because it's amazing! A bright purple-blue shimmery translucent color that reminds me of winter-spring and that dreamy haze. Polish goes on well although it takes about two coats before I get the color I desire. Doesn't chip easily which is a plus!
Karolina G.
Looking very good on a dark skin. I bought it for My mom and she wore it everyday for like 3months. 😂
Diane S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the color especially with a gel top coat. Btw if youre going to get any Sephora nail polishes make sure you put on a bottom coat so it can last longer.
Megan C.
Crossett, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone used this color?
Fabiana G.
How long this nail polish last??
Brianna F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good brand?? Looking for long lasting
Izabel G.
Pico Rivera, CA
I've been wanting to try a good gold nail polish, does this one work good? Does it chip a lot?
Ana Vanessa R.