Sephora OPI Ridge Filler 0.5-ounce Nail Polish uploaded by ✨SABI✨ R.

BY OPI #17 in Nail Polish

Polish spreads quick, even, and leaves itself streak free. The brush also has stacked bristles which apply more polish than regularly spaced bristles. OPI polishes are designed with quality and excellence in mind. Nail salon quality High quality polish lasts longer than the competition ProWide brush provides a perfect streak free finish to any nail style Size: 0.5-ounce Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Skin care Skin/hair type: Any skin type Active ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Propyl Acetate, Tosylamide Formaldehyde Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Ethyl Tosylamide, Camphor, Stearylkonium Bentonite, Diacetone Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Benzophenone 1, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Diamond Powder, Acetone, CI 77510, CI 15880, CI 77000 We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Amanda F.
Tampa
I have very thin nails and I use to bite my nails. So when I'm trying to grow them out I will try acrylic nails to get them to grow out a bit. Once I get the acrylics taken off I find that I do have ridges in my nails that most of the time lead me to pick at it and then break my nail. I saw this product while I was at Ulta and nothing has intrigued more. I tested it out and I'm not going to say it's a miracle worker but I did see improvement. I don't really care for the fact that you have to keep applying it per the directions. Overall, I don't think I would repurchase this because I didn't really feel like it did THAT much for my nails.
Ella K.
Saint Peters
This nail polish is high quality and is a great color. Opi has so many great colors. I do wish that this nail polish bottle had more in it because I feel like I only used it a couple times and then the bottle was empty. When i got another, I tried to stretch out how often I used it so it would last longer. The problem though is that if you don’t use this color for a while the polish gets goopy and difficult to apply.
✨SABI✨ R.
Westbury
The Sephora opi ridge filler is actually really nice! It’s so easy to apply, you just need 2 to three layers of this product on each nail and I’ve used this product like so many times it’s great I’d definitely buy it again in different colors as well!
Karley P.
This nail polish had medium coverage. It took a few coats before the color was really built up. Keep in mind, you’ll probably have to build up color with any white nail polish, just because of its color. But overall, I would recommend!
Isamar I.
Monett
I've tried so many other ridge fillers and base coats, and undoubtedly I keep coming back to this one. It's extremely helpful to use with both very pale, thin colors because it adds vibrancy, as well as with dark ones because it protects the nail from getting stained.
Kay H.
Anaheim, CA
Anytime I get my nails done with acrylics, I inevitably peel them off leaving weak, ridged and thin nail. I always use this after I’ve peeled off the acrylics to help even out my nail so you don’t see the ridges under the polish. I usually order this on amazon since I can’t regularly find it in stores.
Kerry C.
Sylvania
I love the OPI formula. It’s very thick and pigmented causing for minimal layers whole stills achieving a flawless look. The range of colors alone is astounding and the way they hold up is even better. I have used this for years and will continue doing so.
Tracey C.
OPI is a brand I gave trusted for years. I was introduced to it in a salon years ago, and I have used it ever since. This ridge filler is the truth. It smooth and perfects the nail surface, paving the way for a flawless manicure.
Bottom: Always a re-buy.
Lixa M.
San Jose, CA
Works well and it’s cheap. Doesn’t take too Long to dry and doesn’t have a harsh smell.
This is great for me as I used to get gel nails and the gel nails beyond damaged my nails! This gives my nails a smooth canvas to look great with any color I apply.
Aayushi S.
Vienna , VA
Descent product but it does dry out easily! This definitely used to be my go to product but there are better options now that have thicker color products and stay good longer. Also this is just my experience but OPI tends to chip VERY EASILY