Sephora OPI Nails - Nail Lacquer - Blacks, Lady In Black uploaded by Liv S.

BY OPI #6 in Nail Polish

Go bold with the OPI Black Onyx nail polish. This polish spreads quickly and evenly without leaving streaks. The brush also has stacked bristles, allowing you to apply more polish with one stroke. Size: .5 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Skin Skin/hair type: Any Active ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Propyl Acetate, Tosylamide Formaldehyde Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Ethyl Tosylamide, Camphor, Stearylkonium Bentonite, Diacetone Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Benzophenone 1, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Diamond Powder, Acetone, CI 77510, CI 15880, CI 77000 We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Bri V.
Arvada, CO
Love OPI! It’s long lasting and easy to apply to the nail! Black is my go to color so when OPI came out with Lady in Black I knew I had to buy it right away. You can buy this from Target or Sally’s beauty! I highly recommend this nail polish!
Samantha C.
Las Vegas, NV
When it comes to black nail polish, this is one of 2 brands I like. This color goes on solid and dark in one coat and any other coat just solidifies that color. I recommend this to everyone and I make sure i'm never without one at all times!
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
I love OPI nail polish. It’s usually opaque in 2 costs. I will usually use OPI as a base color before I do nail art on my nails. It’s a very forgiving brand when you mess up. I can usually find it on sale at Ulta and I usually load up if I see it on clearance.
Kay J.
Olathe
I love a good black nail polish. And this one has always went on really smooth. It’s price point is about average when it comes to a good nail polish. I enjoy all of my opi nail polishes and would suggest this to anyone asking for a good nail polish brand.
Megan S.
Monticello, FL
Opi nail polish is my favorite! It is on the pricey side but it is definitely worth every penny! I am a re buyer for sure! It last a long time and I wash my hands all the time due to being a nurse and it takes a long time to chip!!
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
OPI are with out question one of the Best Nail Polishes!! I picked up some colors at my local Hair Salon. The colors are so vivid but it is a pricey nail polish. I do really like the Brand so I would absolutely buy more and recommend them!
Erika C.
I love OPI, I’m willing to pay a bit more for my nail polish to get this brand. It doesn’t chip as quickly and it doesn’t leave a stain on the nail. Great color pigmentation and it layers well. The brushes are also a great size.
Leilani L.
Vista, CA
Dark colors is my go to color while painting my nails and Opi has to be my number 1 favorite. They sell Opi at any local drugstore. Great size, easy and great to apply. I highly recommend trying out a Opi nail polish if you haven’t already.
Monique V.
Gotha
This is a great nail polish! It has full coverage and is an effective nail polish. It is long-lasting. I do wish that the brush was thicker and wider because I struggle with applying it at times but I would recommend this color
Victoria R.
I love this nail polish so much. I’ve been using it ever since my high school emo phase and still use it today. The colour is gorgeous and I even like how it looks when it chips: it gives off a grungey vibe. Highly recommend!!!