BY OPI #3 in Nail Polish

Go bold with the OPI Black Onyx nail polish. This polish spreads quickly and evenly without leaving streaks. The brush also has stacked bristles, allowing you to apply more polish with one stroke. Size: .5 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Skin Skin/hair type: Any Active ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Propyl Acetate, Tosylamide Formaldehyde Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Ethyl Tosylamide, Camphor, Stearylkonium Bentonite, Diacetone Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Benzophenone 1, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Diamond Powder, Acetone, CI 77510, CI 15880, CI 77000 We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Sarah K.
Black is pretty much the only color I ever paint my fingernails and because of that I’ve tried many different black polishes. So far O.P.I. is the best that I’ve come across. I think with black polish, because there is so much color in it, it tends to get really thick and hard to apply, or gets so thin that it takes 7 coats to cover your nail. This is on this thicker side but is manageable.
Marilynn E.
Chicago
Love a good black. Opi is a classic and one of the best polish formulas out there. I think it lasts on the nail much longer than other brands and goes on with a lot of pigment per each coat, leaving you without any bald patches and even nails. I wish they were cheaper, but I would recommend for a splurge.
Kayla D.
Oceanside
This nail polish is my go to always! It last a long time and dries pretty fast after application. This will always be my favorite type of polish and brand. The application is so easy. I love using for that reason and many other reasons as well. I will always buy this brand. Highly recommend!
Natalia S.
Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA
My favorite black nail polish. Stays on longer than most nail polishes and it is really shiny. It is a good price for the value and I will continue to buy it. Its better than other black polishes I have used does not chip as much as others. I have also had it forever
Senajda D.
Grimes, IA
Very black nail polish. I love the whole punky nail look and this is the polish for that. it is very dark black which is perfect for that look. It is easy to apply and super opaque honestly 1 layer is good but I always like to do atleast 2 just to cover it fully.
Giovana Q.
Los Angeles
It is a great nail polish and the color is beautiful. I find it a little too expensive, specially that it doesn't last for a long time on my nails. It's easy to apply and has a beautiful shine. I recommend it to everyone who is passionate about nail polishes.
Selina P.
Dallas
I love his little polish I think it’s amazing it’s beautiful applied to sleep the brush applies beautiful on my nail and I would definitely recommend it and I am I really love the color even though it’s black I just really like black on my nails but yeah it’s a great product
Coral P.
I like OPI products a lot. They are a little on the expensive side but they are nice. That polish has great coverage. It is a little thin but the brush is small so you can control where it spread pretty well. I would recommend this product to others.
Shelby W.
Atlanta
OPI always leaves an amazing glassy/shiny finish. I buy this brand a lot cause it lasts well and usually only needs one coat to get a pretty decent color. The only con is the price but it’s priced roughly around other nail polish brands so it’s fair!
Melissa M.
Minooka
This is the best black polish on the market. It is very opaque and applies smoothly every time. This is our go to Black in the salon and our clients always love it. The formula is thin enough that we can easily use it with small brushes for nail art.
Renee C.