BeautyNailNail CareOPI
Sephora Nails - Black Shatter

Sephora OPI Nails - Black Shatter

This nail polish from the OPI Holland Collection is the very popular Black Shatter. Shatter nail polishes are the hottest trend in nail fashion! OPI is a highly recommended brand and their shatter polishes are sure to please you. Pair this polish with a neon color such as green to make your nails really stand out.

Does this product look cracked?
Does this product have the traditional crackle look on nails, and are there other colors available ?
Does this product dry with a clean single layer? I’ve heard it’s sometimes clumpy but I’m not entirely sure if that was this brand shatter type polish or another.
Start your review of Sephora OPI Nails - Black Shatter!
Karra C.
St Dmng Pblo, NM
Sephora OPI Nails - Black Shatter uploaded by Karra C.
That black shatter OPI 💞💞 is my favorite OPI shatter . Apply one coat of Shatter over dry lacquer, and watch the shatter effect appear right before your eyes! This last a while OPI is always an strong and durable product for nails. It works wonders on both nature nails and acrylic nails
Sayuri W.
Sephora OPI Nails - Black Shatter uploaded by Sayuri W.
Amazing product with an amazing quality and durability. I also love the colors and variety of this brand. I would use all of them If I could. #opi #nailpolish #selfcare #influenster #voxbox
Trisha B.
Gladwin, MI
I absolutely loved this when I first heard about it. I went out and bought this and was so impressed. I went back and bought another. They went fast and didn't last long. I used them on myself, friends who came over. I loved the look it provided. I recommend you try it if you haven't.
Jordan  H.
Lexington, KY
Sephora OPI Nails - Black Shatter uploaded by Jordan  H.
I love black nails in the fall time and this is a perfect product especially if you put a matte coat on top of it it definitely gives you a Halloween vibe that is immaculate. 10 out of 10 do recommend.
Desiree B.
Westminster
I really liked the effect it provided, it looks amazing over bright colors. The bottle dried up super fast and I lost most of the product and for that reason I think it’s overpriced. I wouldn’t buy again just because of the short shelf life.
Jenna W.
Brooklyn, NY
OPI IS THE BEST NAILPOLISH BRAND OUT THERE TRY TO CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE!! This nailpolish was also dope!
jennifer J.
Warren, MI
Sephora OPI Nails - Black Shatter uploaded by jennifer J.
I remember when this came out. #OPI is great and i still love the shatter. I would recommend to ANYONE it is so awesome. It comes s in different shades also. I believe its a good value for how long it lasts. Everyone try this ifnu haven't!! Def recommended. Love it.
Neelam N.
Bartlesville , OK
I love opi nail paints, I am not a great fan of nail art and nail polish but I but it of i like the colors. When I get my nails done I always pick opi nail polish.
Stephanie C.
This polish is so fun! I have it in several colors but the black is the best! It’s so fun and I love pairing it over red for Halloween! My kids are always mesmerized by it! I will always by this as long as they make it.
Nicole B.
Birmingham, AL
Everyone loved when the cracked nail polishes came out, I only got it once wasn’t really my style. I went to the nail salon to get mine done. Seems easy to apply on your own.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amela A.
Elyria, OH
il y a 3 ans
Sephora OPI Nails - Black Shatter ? Has anyone used this? I would like to know does it stay long on nails if you apply clear coat over it ?
heather C. il y a 3 ans
Yes it lasts I have never needed a top coat over this it lasts really well. sometimes when my polish is chipping I apply a coat of shatter and it gets me another week. Or just a diff. look over my polish!! I have silver/gold and black I highly recommed it.
Rebecca S.
N Stonington, CT
il y a 4 ans
Sana R. il y a 4 ans
I like it a lot! It actually looks pretty cool!