Sephora OPI Nail Lacquer # NL H28 She's Golden 0.5 oz Nail Polish uploaded by Luz O.

BY OPI #3 in Nail Polish

Nail Lacquer # NL H28 She's Golden Cosmetic by OPI 0.5 oz Nail Polish for Women see more...

Ella C.
Even though this color is very mood it is such full coverage and has such nice pigmentation. This is my first time using it and I’m definitely buy again once I run out. I bring it to the nail salon and they do it for me and they always complement it. Definitely recommend
Maria C.
Somerville
I really like the brand OPI for a professional look and a great manicure. I’m a repeat user and I am totally in love. You can get the perfect manicure at home at a low price without having to go to the salon. I really do recommend this because you also have a lot of options for colors and can change your manicure anytime.
Kemile V.
For me, this product didn’t stay on for too long but it still lasted. I loved the color and the shine it put on my nails! It has good value and it isn’t too pricey like some polished can be. I would definitely buy and OPI polish again but maybe not this color, because i like to have and try different colors out!
Kalin G.
Seneca
They offer a great selection of colors. The nail polish doesn’t chip easily and takes a reasonable amount of time to dry. I have used this product several times. I would recommend to others.
Paola M.
Lebanon
This nail polish is so long lasting with or without a top coat. I am a repeat user and these nail polishes are on the pricier side but they contain a lot of product. The only con is new releases can be a bit expensive but besides that this nail polish line is wonderful.
Kaidra G.
Uniontown, OH
This is a perfect color to add glam to any event. This is long lasting and doesn’t chip. I love how this color goes with every outfit. Takes less than a half hour to go from blah to glam. I would recommend this for any night on the town or day to day event.
Raeesa I.
Chester, NY
I love OPI nail polish. I particularly love the size of the brush for OPI because it’s not as small as other brands and covers my nail easily without a lot of back and forth. This shade is a gorgeous neutral and it dries fast. Definitely recommend!
Zhel B.
I love OPI! This is legit salon polish quality! I would recommend saving your money and do your own nails instead and buy OPI products! From their base coat, regular polish or even gel, and their top coat! It’s seriously the best polish brand
Taylor M.
Augusta, GA
I was looking for a neutral color to wear for an upcoming wedding that I was in - this exceeded that expectation. It’s a perfect color, painted and stayed on beautifully through the wedding weekend. I couldn’t be happier with this product.
Kelli G.
Louisville, KY
This color is amazingly beautiful! It goes with everything! Two coats and your good to go! I’m a repeat consumer with OPC it’s one of my top brands. It’s a okay price I think it could be cheaper because I do found myself redoing my color with a few days.