Sephora

Sephora # LIPSTORIES 23...
9 Reviews
5 / 5
Every time I use this lipstick shade, I get asked what am I wearing, they work very well, and for the price you can’t ask for more. The matte colour is very nice and not dry.
5 / 5
My younger sister loves these! And the price is super good. It has a really nice color and pigmentation plus no crazy smell to it. The texture is like any other lipstick and the packaging is nice.
5 / 5
This lipstick is a deep red which is a must do for the holiday season. I’ve had this lipstick for a while now and it stays soft even thought it’s a matte lipstick. The packaging is cute and light, easy to fit in a small purse. It lasts quite long on my lips. I also mix it shade #3 which is a satin nude for gradient effect. Love love them both!
4 / 5
good pigmentation and a good price for what you get. dosent last a super long amount of time so i have to reapply often. packaging is easy just to put into a bag.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I provide it for my love. It's smooth and very well. It doesn't have an odor. Ad good material. But clean easily. She like it overall. But it does not fix in your lips.
4 / 5
Where do I start… I brought this from the store and was really disappointed because when I opened it, it came out broken… I had to drive all the way back to store and get a new one. However, it does stay on nice and it’s not crusty. I did have to reapply after few hours but it’s not bad. I got it for $10 and it’s worth the price. I recommend you guys to get it but make sure it’s not broken!!
5 / 5
I am obsessed with this creamy lipstick I got it in the colour tan lines and it is the perfect nude lipstick and it just feels like you’re wearing Vaseline on your lips it’s so soft 10 out of 10 would recommend [brand:sephora]
4 / 5
J’adore ces rouges à lèvres, le packaging est agréable. Ils sont bien pigmentés et très agréable sur la bouche j’aime beaucoup l’effet. J’en ai plusieurs et je suis ravie du résultat. Je recommande!
4 / 5
I have to admit, wasn’t expecting this lipstick to last so long, and not really stain. The pigment is great, you can combine colors, the results are glorious! Was pleasantly surprised most at the price value. $8?! What is this madness? It really can be a great bargain for anyone looking for lipsticks if different kinds. Sheer, matte, metallic, etc.