BY SEPHORA

SEPHORA
THE BEAUTY AUTHORITY
Makeup. Skincare. Fragrance.
valid at all sephora stores and sephora.com
Card has no value until activated by the cashier. see more...

Sephora Gift Card $25
  • "I love that sephora has gift cards .. My sister got one for her b day and she used it and also got free samples at sephora for going in on her b day" in 1 review
Arika G.
Woodbridge , CA
Who doesn't love getting Sephora gift cards..my first ever shopping at Sephora was because I got a gift card I never shop there before but once I got a gift card I was hooked I only get my make up from Sephora now!!!
Jamie G.
Cary, NC
A Sephora gift card is perfect for the makeup lover in your life or yourself if you need a treat! I would suggest more than $25 though. They are a but expensive.
Shaiky D.
Perfect mothers day gift. I love Sephora products but hate their foundation. Totally plan on getting my mom a card to keep her out of my Sephora makeup bag !!!
Esther R.
Oak park, MI
As I started building my skincare and makeup I loved getting giftcards. with the sephora giftcards I can walk around and choose the products that I want, and not have to tell people what to buy.
Taylor G.
Minneapolis, MN
Love sephora. they have great makeup products and always free samples! I love buying online from them and checking out all of their new porducts. I have bought from them online multiple times.
cathy c.
Clarkston
How do I get this? I would love to get one for my daughter who is pregnant and due in July she is the best daughter ever who could use the gift card for beauty products and hair products she has long blonde hair and I would love to get a card for her to use
Ariana J.
Who wouldn't want a gift card from Sephora?! This is the perfect gift for your girlfriend, or best friend. Plus, you wouldn't have to worry about picking something out, they get exactly what they want and you feel good because you found the perfect gift!
Courtney L.
Wellington, FL
Ummm what girl does not like sephora gift cards !?! really it's like makeup heaven there the one you thing I don't like is that it's only $25 you can't get much there for that
Lindsay G.
Sephora gift cards are such great gifts for ladies who are difficult to buy for. They have something for every woman no matter what she's into.
Montana S.
visalia, CA
Sephora is awesome! A gift card is a great gift for anyone who is interested in makeup. They have good quality makeup and amazing variety as well.
Mary A.
Bronx, NY
Where is there a sephora in central new jersey?
Annie C.
So Christmas is coming up and I really love sephora. I was wondering if anyone knows any really good items sephora has? I will to pay for something expensive as long as it's worth it. Any ideas?
Katelynn P.
Colorado Springs, CO
Can I sign up to get this free?
Alexis P.
I would Love to have the $25 Sephora gift card because I would get for my mother for her birthday or Mother's Day
Lia H.
Finlayson, MN
I love all products from sephora and I'd love to have this card