BY SEPHORA

SEPHORA
THE BEAUTY AUTHORITY
Makeup. Skincare. Fragrance.
valid at all sephora stores and sephora.com
Card has no value until activated by the cashier. see more...

Sephora Gift Card $25
  • "I love that sephora has gift cards .. My sister got one for her b day and she used it and also got free samples at sephora for going in on her b day" in 1 review
Grecia R.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I love makeup gift cards specially from great stores like Sephora!! Bdays anniversaries celebrations you never go wrong .. Definitely putting a smile on Her face!!(:
Ulani G.
Los Angeles, CA
Best gift card to give to a girl. I bought one recently for my secret santa very convenient and always the girl to buy anything they want either online or in store.
Arika G.
Woodbridge, CA
Who doesn't love getting Sephora gift cards..my first ever shopping at Sephora was because I got a gift card I never shop there before but once I got a gift card I was hooked I only get my make up from Sephora now!!!
Jamie H.
Cary, NC
A Sephora gift card is perfect for the makeup lover in your life or yourself if you need a treat! I would suggest more than $25 though. They are a but expensive.
Megan M.
Pearl River, NY
Sephora gift cards are a great gift for somebody who you know is into makeup! A lot of people think gift cards are impersonal but as you get older I think people appreciate gifts such as a gift card more because it allows you to choose a gift of your preference!
Taylor G.
Minneapolis, MN
Love sephora. they have great makeup products and always free samples! I love buying online from them and checking out all of their new porducts. I have bought from them online multiple times.
Jeri H.
Champaign, IL
I absolutely love that sephora has gift cards, and tell people if they want to get me a gift for anything, this is it! I'm a make up junkie and this store feeds my addiction lol

cathy c.
Clarkston
How do I get this? I would love to get one for my daughter who is pregnant and due in July she is the best daughter ever who could use the gift card for beauty products and hair products she has long blonde hair and I would love to get a card for her to use
Ariana J.
Who wouldn't want a gift card from Sephora?! This is the perfect gift for your girlfriend, or best friend. Plus, you wouldn't have to worry about picking something out, they get exactly what they want and you feel good because you found the perfect gift!
Courtney L.
Wellington, FL
Ummm what girl does not like sephora gift cards !?! really it's like makeup heaven there the one you thing I don't like is that it's only $25 you can't get much there for that
Mary A.
Bronx, NY
Where is there a sephora in central new jersey?
Annie C.
So Christmas is coming up and I really love sephora. I was wondering if anyone knows any really good items sephora has? I will to pay for something expensive as long as it's worth it. Any ideas?
Alexis P.
I would Love to have the $25 Sephora gift card because I would get for my mother for her birthday or Mother's Day
Alysia J.
Red Bluff, CA
I have been looking for a face powder for for ever it seems like any recommendations ?
Sanaii R.