BY SEPHORA

SEPHORA
THE BEAUTY AUTHORITY
Makeup. Skincare. Fragrance.
valid at all sephora stores and sephora.com
Card has no value until activated by the cashier. see more...

Sephora Gift Card $25
  • "I love that sephora has gift cards .. My sister got one for her b day and she used it and also got free samples at sephora for going in on her b day" in 1 review
Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
As I started building my skincare and makeup I loved getting giftcards. with the sephora giftcards I can walk around and choose the products that I want, and not have to tell people what to buy.
Melissa G.
Ashburnham, MA
Best gift a girl could get!! It's like the golden ticket to the chocolate factory. I love that they offer gift cards as it's pretty tough to pick out makeup as a gift for another person
Jenn S.
Kennewick , WA
Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie! haha! Sephora is a wonderful store with a variety of products any beauty addict can find something. The retail associates are always super helpful and friendly too.
Sakira M.
Omaha, NE
Great idea for a person who loves makeup. Gives them the opportunity to choose something they want and even end up trying something new. Always get excited to receive this gift. Got to love you some make its like a woman's heavenly wonderland.
Caitlin W.
I love getting Sephora gift cards! They're one of my favorite gifts to receive. Sephora has such a great selection of products and I can always find something I can't live without.
Jindara S.
Gift cards are great especially if it's for something you love like Sephora, the only hard part is, is deciding what to buy from there because walking into Sephora it like heaven and you're going to spend way more than $25 with just one trip.
Ashlei P.
Fyffe , AL
I would love this Sephora is a wonderful store ! I beautiful selection of all the brands you love and great customer service! Plus you get lots of free samples with your order!
Tam B.
This company has always delivered exactly what I wanted and I never feared something would come out wrong. I love your company and I appreciate your above and beyond service!
Jade Paris A.
Universal City, TX
I love this gift card. I would have this usually and buy something and just pay extra if I find something I like. I usually buy it for my sister since she likes makeup.
Emily M.
stony point , NY
love sephora own am amazing eyeliner from there i recommend this store for high quality makeup.cons-its pricy other them that love it i go there for my eyeliners a lot
Mary A.
Bronx, NY
Where is there a sephora in central new jersey?
Annie C.
So Christmas is coming up and I really love sephora. I was wondering if anyone knows any really good items sephora has? I will to pay for something expensive as long as it's worth it. Any ideas?
Alexis P.
I would Love to have the $25 Sephora gift card because I would get for my mother for her birthday or Mother's Day
Alysia J.
Red Bluff, CA
I have been looking for a face powder for for ever it seems like any recommendations ?
Sanaii R.