BY SEPHORA

SEPHORA
THE BEAUTY AUTHORITY
Makeup. Skincare. Fragrance.
valid at all sephora stores and sephora.com
Card has no value until activated by the cashier. see more...

Sephora Gift Card $25
  • "I love that sephora has gift cards .. My sister got one for her b day and she used it and also got free samples at sephora for going in on her b day" in 1 review
Tina D.
Morganville, NJ
You can't go wrong with a Sephora gift card, I give them to my teenage nieces for there birthdays and christmas with a Seohora holiday makeup gift set and they go crazy, besides you could always use it on anything you want.
Trista S.
Conroe, TX
I have always dreamed of receiving a sephora gift card because when something that expensive comes around who wouldn't want it . I also did some research and their make up is very satisfying to many customers so in conclusion I would lovveeee this gift it would truly be a blessing !!!😆😅😋💞
Michelle M.
Harrisburg, PA
I really love the idea of a Sephora gift card because sometimes you don't want to put out money for products and this gives you the opportunity to try different things and also buy something for somebody alse.
Jenn S.
Kennewick, WA
Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie! haha! Sephora is a wonderful store with a variety of products any beauty addict can find something. The retail associates are always super helpful and friendly too.
Melissa G.
Ashburnham, MA
Best gift a girl could get!! It's like the golden ticket to the chocolate factory. I love that they offer gift cards as it's pretty tough to pick out makeup as a gift for another person
Caitlin W.
I love getting Sephora gift cards! They're one of my favorite gifts to receive. Sephora has such a great selection of products and I can always find something I can't live without.
Sakira M.
Omaha, NE
Great idea for a person who loves makeup. Gives them the opportunity to choose something they want and even end up trying something new. Always get excited to receive this gift. Got to love you some make its like a woman's heavenly wonderland.
Ashlei P.
Fyffe , AL
I would love this Sephora is a wonderful store ! I beautiful selection of all the brands you love and great customer service! Plus you get lots of free samples with your order!
Leah S.
I love getting Sephora Giftcards! By far Sephora is the best place to shop for makeup. They always have free samples for you to take home. All you have to do is ask :) Sephora seems to have everything!
Ulani G.
Los Angeles, CA
Best gift card to give to a girl. I bought one recently for my secret santa very convenient and always the girl to buy anything they want either online or in store.
Mary A.
Bronx, NY
Where is there a sephora in central new jersey?
Annie C.
So Christmas is coming up and I really love sephora. I was wondering if anyone knows any really good items sephora has? I will to pay for something expensive as long as it's worth it. Any ideas?
Alexis P.
I would Love to have the $25 Sephora gift card because I would get for my mother for her birthday or Mother's Day
Alysia J.
Red Bluff, CA
I have been looking for a face powder for for ever it seems like any recommendations ?
Sanaii R.