BY SEPHORA

SEPHORA
THE BEAUTY AUTHORITY
Makeup. Skincare. Fragrance.
valid at all sephora stores and sephora.com
Card has no value until activated by the cashier. see more...

Sephora Gift Card $25
  • "I love that sephora has gift cards .. My sister got one for her b day and she used it and also got free samples at sephora for going in on her b day" in 1 review
kelly h.
i love Sephora gift cards because you could either use them on yourself or give them to a friend or family member who loves makeup . you could also use gift cards at any time you don't need to use the gift card right away . i love gift cards so much ..
kristy a.
I love this! I recommend this to everyone and anyone! Sephora best place to get any beauty stuff and you will be back.it works great on any type of skin.i recommend y'all keep doin what y'all do.I tell everyone to shop there.they will be back.
Molly B.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
The Sephora gift card is wonderful because you can purchase either 1 or 2 small items or put it towards a bigger purchase such as lotion or perfume. #influenster #sephoragiftcard
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
A sephora gift card is an amazing gift to give anyone that loves make up. Everyone has different tastes and styles when it comes to make up so this is ideal. There are so many amazing products and a great price range that anything you buy with the gift card would be amazing.
Angela B.
Walton, WV
Have never used these products before. I am looking forward to trying them and sharing my experience with my friends. What a better way to try than with a gift card.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Don't like Sephora because it is too expensive. And after I have made many appointments to get my makeup done for occasions like homecoming and prom the last time they charged me 50 dollars! Then told me they have always done that. Made me mad so they lost my service.
Megan M.
Pearl River, NY
Sephora gift cards are a great gift for somebody who you know is into makeup! A lot of people think gift cards are impersonal but as you get older I think people appreciate gifts such as a gift card more because it allows you to choose a gift of your preference!
Magdalena V.
Sephora is a great place to buy anything from make up to perfumes!

a gift card would awesome and useful for anyone.

when i started shopping at Sephora. i was kind of skeptical because i wasn't a big "make up" type of girl, but now i shop every weekend online! lol
i have found some very awesome skin care products there!
April W.
I would love this as a gift. Sephora is such an amazing store with such a great selection.The makeup and lotions are so unique.The prices are a little pricier but defiantly worth it.Philosophy and urban decay are two are my favorite brands that they carry.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
Love when I get these as gifts! They're perfect for anyone who loves beauty! Use your gift cards in conjunction with your Sephora VIB rewards and rack up those points to get to the SEPHORA VIB ROUGE STATUS! Great samples and gifts!
Mary A.
Bronx, NY
Where is there a sephora in central new jersey?
Annie C.
So Christmas is coming up and I really love sephora. I was wondering if anyone knows any really good items sephora has? I will to pay for something expensive as long as it's worth it. Any ideas?
Katelynn P.
Colorado Springs, CO
Can I sign up to get this free?
Alexis P.
I would Love to have the $25 Sephora gift card because I would get for my mother for her birthday or Mother's Day
Lia H.
Finlayson, MN
I love all products from sephora and I'd love to have this card