BY SEPHORA

SEPHORA
THE BEAUTY AUTHORITY
Makeup. Skincare. Fragrance.
valid at all sephora stores and sephora.com
Card has no value until activated by the cashier. see more...

Sephora Gift Card $25
  • "I love that sephora has gift cards .. My sister got one for her b day and she used it and also got free samples at sephora for going in on her b day" in 1 review
Trista S.
Conroe, TX
I have always dreamed of receiving a sephora gift card because when something that expensive comes around who wouldn't want it . I also did some research and their make up is very satisfying to many customers so in conclusion I would lovveeee this gift it would truly be a blessing !!!😆😅😋💞
Michelle M.
Harrisburg, PA
I really love the idea of a Sephora gift card because sometimes you don't want to put out money for products and this gives you the opportunity to try different things and also buy something for somebody alse.
Crystal K.
I love getting gifts cards and using them. I receive a 25 dollar gift card from my sister in law and was able to use it to help purchase the Lorac pro pallet! It's definitely a great thoughtful gift if you are getting a gift for someone who is a make up lover junkie like myself.
Cynthya L.
El Monte, CA
I love that idea of gift card since a lot of people don't know exactly what to get another person they could go them self& pick exactly what they want. Especially in Sephora since it's full of nice things.
Roselyn B.
Bridgeport, CT
What a great gift to receive or to give to another person who loves makeup! Not only do they sell makeup but they also sell hair products and perfumes! The staff there is also helpful in finding what you are looking for. I wanted my lashes to look long without having falsies and they recommended a mascara for me and now I can't live without it! It's called Better than sex by too faced.
Jennifer F.
Love shopping at Sephora and receiving their gift cards for Christmas and my birthday. My closest store is an hour away so I enjoy making a day trip of it and getting to look at all the makeup brands.
Mindy B.
Woodstock, GA
I am fighting for disability! I have nothing. I see all your beauty products, I will never be able to afford anything. So I would be so excited to actually be able to try good eye liner or lipstick! Thank you so much for the opportunity to be able to get $25 gift card!
Rashida Y.
Bronx, NY
I wish I could have this for my birthday to my tomorrow I shop in their so times not a lot but I love the store and I always wanted a gift card on my birthday and it is tomorrow. I love I love I love I love I love I love it I can't wait to have the gift card tomorrow
Lexie S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sephora gift cards are the best. People say gift cards are impersonable, but I disagree. You allow someone who loves Sephora to buy anything they wish, or add money to something they've saved for. I love this store, their points program, and their return policy.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Don't like Sephora because it is too expensive. And after I have made many appointments to get my makeup done for occasions like homecoming and prom the last time they charged me 50 dollars! Then told me they have always done that. Made me mad so they lost my service.
Mary A.
Bronx, NY
Where is there a sephora in central new jersey?
Annie C.
So Christmas is coming up and I really love sephora. I was wondering if anyone knows any really good items sephora has? I will to pay for something expensive as long as it's worth it. Any ideas?
Alexis P.
I would Love to have the $25 Sephora gift card because I would get for my mother for her birthday or Mother's Day
Alysia J.
Red Bluff, CA
I have been looking for a face powder for for ever it seems like any recommendations ?
Sanaii R.