BY SEPHORA

SEPHORA
THE BEAUTY AUTHORITY
Makeup. Skincare. Fragrance.
valid at all sephora stores and sephora.com
Card has no value until activated by the cashier. see more...

Sephora Gift Card $25
  • "I love that sephora has gift cards .. My sister got one for her b day and she used it and also got free samples at sephora for going in on her b day" in 1 review
Elizabeth S.
Sephora is a great makeup store. It has many different brands and even their store brand is awesome. There are so many different options and this gift card will ensure that whoever you're purchasing for will get exactly what they want.
Julia Kimberly F.
Irvine, CA
Best gift ever!! I love shopping at Sephora. It's awesome when I get a gift card to Sephora because I shop there anyways! It helps to cut down on my expenses and I love feeling more carefree about the amount that I am purchasing.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I always have my Sephora gift cards with me. I love getting them and using them, even though sometimes I forget that I even have them! 😂 I love the designs on them and I love how easy they are to use! Who else loves sephora????? 😍😘😗😙😚
Audrey C.
This is great to have a gift card and money on hand. This is not ever going to be good as a gift though. Everything in the Sephora store is high priced, high end, and expensive. It is impossible to get what you want with this.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I come here all the time to shop for brushes and cosmetics. I love their wide variety and that there are people to help test the product on you. I am never pressured to buy, which makes the buying experience very relaxing.
Meredith S.
Sephora is one of my favorite places to buy makeup but it's so expensive. Well compared to things you find at ulta. I am always excited to get sephora gift cards because it makes it easier for me to buy more expensive products.
Amazing it is a great thing and necessary
And also if you need it you will be able to have ot because you can buy what you want
And helps you alot and gets you what you want
And that's what you should really like about this cardif you are 8nteste you should get it it is worth it

Emily k.
Cincinnati, OH
Good for gifts to teenagers. Especially ones who love make up and can deffinantly use it! If you go in on your birthday you get free samples, and I know if you are shopping online you can get free samples also, and for teens who can't get places or have a way to places, online shopping is great :)
Rihana F.
Batavia (town)
love love love sephora! i highly recommended all your beauty needs you should go there! they have the best workers and they're so hands on with helping you find what you need. they have the best brands!
Cindy G.
Rubidoux
I enjoy being able to shop online they have amazing deals throughout the year .I can spend hours searching through stuff online for affordable and high end brands.And they give free samples .
Mary A.
Bronx, NY
Where is there a sephora in central new jersey?
Annie C.
So Christmas is coming up and I really love sephora. I was wondering if anyone knows any really good items sephora has? I will to pay for something expensive as long as it's worth it. Any ideas?
Alexis P.
I would Love to have the $25 Sephora gift card because I would get for my mother for her birthday or Mother's Day
Alysia J.
Red Bluff, CA
I have been looking for a face powder for for ever it seems like any recommendations ?
Sanaii R.