BY SEPHORA

SEPHORA
THE BEAUTY AUTHORITY
Makeup. Skincare. Fragrance.
valid at all sephora stores and sephora.com
Card has no value until activated by the cashier. see more...

Sephora Gift Card $25
  • "I love that sephora has gift cards .. My sister got one for her b day and she used it and also got free samples at sephora for going in on her b day" in 1 review
Misty C.
Alton, TX
I always get sephora gift cards and I love it. I think this is why I love sephora because they have gift cards to give either to family or friends who love makeup. Plus you get points when using it. I also love that some gift cards come with a sephora mirror which is awesome.
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
A sephora gift card is an amazing gift to give anyone that loves make up. Everyone has different tastes and styles when it comes to make up so this is ideal. There are so many amazing products and a great price range that anything you buy with the gift card would be amazing.
Taylor M.
Lake orion, MI
This is such an awesome gift!! Gives someone a chance to really try something new. Who knows maybe even get addiced to it and want to buy more themselves. It gives them a chance to try something out. I think its a good amount also. And its also i great place to shop
Taylor S.
Lakeville, MA
I Could really use This gift card because I really need a new concealer for under my eyes and I don't want to have to go all the way to the store and pay $23 for a little thing of concealer! But with this I can pay for it online and for free basically!!!
April W.
I would love this as a gift. Sephora is such an amazing store with such a great selection.The makeup and lotions are so unique.The prices are a little pricier but defiantly worth it.Philosophy and urban decay are two are my favorite brands that they carry.
Erin D.
Lake Worth, FL
Sephora is definitely the place to go for your beauty needs. They have a variety of different brands to chose from and the workers and so kind and talented. They sell the best products. I recommend shopping here other than any other beauty store
J G.
Espanola, NM
What is more awesome then getting Sephora gift cards on Christmas morning? Getting Sephora gift cards on your birthday also!! Luckily for me I receive Sephora gift cards on both occasions!! I recommend shopping there anytime of the year!
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
Love when I get these as gifts! They're perfect for anyone who loves beauty! Use your gift cards in conjunction with your Sephora VIB rewards and rack up those points to get to the SEPHORA VIB ROUGE STATUS! Great samples and gifts!
Rachael B.
Nanuet, NY
I absolutely love receiving a Sephora Gift Card of any amount because it means shopping! They carry the latest and greatest products. Although it can be pricey, I find that it's worth it for beautiful skin.
Emily k.
Cincinnati, OH
Good for gifts to teenagers. Especially ones who love make up and can deffinantly use it! If you go in on your birthday you get free samples, and I know if you are shopping online you can get free samples also, and for teens who can't get places or have a way to places, online shopping is great :)
Mary A.
Bronx, NY
Where is there a sephora in central new jersey?
Annie C.
So Christmas is coming up and I really love sephora. I was wondering if anyone knows any really good items sephora has? I will to pay for something expensive as long as it's worth it. Any ideas?
Alexis P.
I would Love to have the $25 Sephora gift card because I would get for my mother for her birthday or Mother's Day
Alysia J.
Red Bluff, CA
I have been looking for a face powder for for ever it seems like any recommendations ?
Sanaii R.