BY SEPHORA

SEPHORA
THE BEAUTY AUTHORITY
Makeup. Skincare. Fragrance.
valid at all sephora stores and sephora.com
Card has no value until activated by the cashier. see more...

Sephora Gift Card $25
  • "I love that sephora has gift cards .. My sister got one for her b day and she used it and also got free samples at sephora for going in on her b day" in 1 review
Roselyn B.
Bridgeport, CT
What a great gift to receive or to give to another person who loves makeup! Not only do they sell makeup but they also sell hair products and perfumes! The staff there is also helpful in finding what you are looking for. I wanted my lashes to look long without having falsies and they recommended a mascara for me and now I can't live without it! It's called Better than sex by too faced.
Sephora is one of the finest stores when it comes to purchasing the right and essential makeup products. They have products which belong to the cheapest of rates with maximum coverage. It's just amazing because they have a solution for every beauty problem one could ever face. Personally, Sephora is my one destination stop. It's literally the only store I go to while buying my makeup. And not to mention that their gift cards are so handy. Especially for gifting purposes on occasions like birthdays, baby showers, etc.
Itzarely G.
Laredo
Great offer i recomend sephora gift cards. Sephora also has great testers. Please try them out  i would like to get other reviews  too. Everyone should try it,its amazing!!!
Eveeything is helpful and has great offers too.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque , NM
My sister and i both got a giftcard for chrismas worth $50 we were so happy.don't really ever have spare money to spend so it was an awesome gift!!!!!!!! But am i the only one that thinks there prices are a little too much?
Darlene A.
Westmont, IL
I love gifting Sephora gift cards. Makes Christmas shopping easy in my family. We all give each other Sephora gift cards. The employees are always super nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend anyone shopping here. If you're in anti aging products I would recommend Dr. Brandt's products.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
This would be a great gift for anyone who loves makeup! There is so many brand options you can choose from, very affordable. I mostly shop online here, but pretty often. I highly recommend this store if you're looking for some great quality makeup & this gift card would be perfect!
Robert F.
Phoenix, AZ
The go to gift for girlfriends, wife's, someone you like. You can't go wrong with getting a make-up card. Every time that I get my wife a card from sephora I know that I always have to double the amount that I get here. I know it'll always put a smile on her face though.
Alexis  N.
Philadelphia, PA
Although I send waaay more than $25 this is a perfect gift! I was able to re-up my makeup stash with the help of the gift card! Plus, you can never go wrong when looking for a last minute gift
I definitely recommend going to Sephora
tori g.
Bay City, MI
Perfect gift! My sister gave me one for my birthday, and not only did I get A ton of makeup with the gift card, but I also got a ton of free samples such as eyeliner, charcoal mask and mascara!
cheyenne m.
clearlake
This is the perfect gift for someone who loves make up Fragrans facial and you know it is awesome that is affordable and the person you give me two would be able to pick out what they want and I would recommend shopping at SEPHORA I love SEPHORA so much
Mary A.
Bronx, NY
Where is there a sephora in central new jersey?
Annie C.
So Christmas is coming up and I really love sephora. I was wondering if anyone knows any really good items sephora has? I will to pay for something expensive as long as it's worth it. Any ideas?
Alexis P.
I would Love to have the $25 Sephora gift card because I would get for my mother for her birthday or Mother's Day
Alysia J.
Red Bluff, CA
I have been looking for a face powder for for ever it seems like any recommendations ?
Sanaii R.