BY SEPHORA

SEPHORA
THE BEAUTY AUTHORITY
Makeup. Skincare. Fragrance.
valid at all sephora stores and sephora.com
Card has no value until activated by the cashier. see more...

Sephora Gift Card $25
  • "I love that sephora has gift cards .. My sister got one for her b day and she used it and also got free samples at sephora for going in on her b day" in 1 review
Cindy G.
Rubidoux
I enjoy being able to shop online they have amazing deals throughout the year .I can spend hours searching through stuff online for affordable and high end brands.And they give free samples .
kelly h.
i love Sephora gift cards because you could either use them on yourself or give them to a friend or family member who loves makeup . you could also use gift cards at any time you don't need to use the gift card right away . i love gift cards so much ..
Megan L.
All of my friends are so obsessed with makeup so I think this is the best gift to get them for birthdays or Christmas. It's better to get a gift card then to go choose something they may or may not like!
kristy a.
I love this! I recommend this to everyone and anyone! Sephora best place to get any beauty stuff and you will be back.it works great on any type of skin.i recommend y'all keep doin what y'all do.I tell everyone to shop there.they will be back.
Molly B.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
The Sephora gift card is wonderful because you can purchase either 1 or 2 small items or put it towards a bigger purchase such as lotion or perfume. #influenster #sephoragiftcard
Brianna P.
Erdenheim , PA
If you are in a rush and looking for a great gift for another beauty lover---go to sephora website and email them a gift card. So so so easy and saves you a trip to the mall!!
Angela B.
Walton, WV
Have never used these products before. I am looking forward to trying them and sharing my experience with my friends. What a better way to try than with a gift card.
Chessa C.
The perfect gift for someone who seems to have everything-- it's customizable on their end but still feels more personal than just cash. Great for makeup aficionados as well as those who are maybe just getting into the realm of high-end makeup; a great way to give people a chance to try out expensive products without worrying about the price tag.
Tiffany J.
Youngstown , OH
Sephora gift cards can be great, you just have to be aware of those certain Sephora's that are in other stores like JCPenny's or Macy's. I got my sister one without thinking about it and now when she goes home I don't know if she'll be able to use it. You just have to pay attention to know types of Sephora's, other than that these gift cards are great.
Maggie V.
Sephora is a great place to buy anything from make up to perfumes!

a gift card would awesome and useful for anyone.

when i started shopping at Sephora. i was kind of skeptical because i wasn't a big "make up" type of girl, but now i shop every weekend online! lol
i have found some very awesome skin care products there!
Mary A.
Bronx, NY
Where is there a sephora in central new jersey?
Annie C.
So Christmas is coming up and I really love sephora. I was wondering if anyone knows any really good items sephora has? I will to pay for something expensive as long as it's worth it. Any ideas?
Alexis P.
I would Love to have the $25 Sephora gift card because I would get for my mother for her birthday or Mother's Day
Alysia J.
Red Bluff, CA
I have been looking for a face powder for for ever it seems like any recommendations ?
Sanaii R.