BY SEPHORA

SEPHORA
THE BEAUTY AUTHORITY
Makeup. Skincare. Fragrance.
valid at all sephora stores and sephora.com
Card has no value until activated by the cashier. see more...

Sephora Gift Card $25
  • "I love that sephora has gift cards .. My sister got one for her b day and she used it and also got free samples at sephora for going in on her b day" in 1 review
Kathryn C.
I love receiving Sephora Gift Cards no matter what the amount. I could spend a fortune in Sephora haha.
Laura C.
I'm interested in receiving free gift card along with samples, how do I get started?
Kristie P.
Wheatland, CA
I love Sephora gift cards they are the perfect gift and I love receiving them. They carry all the best brands and I can find anything I'm looking for. I love shopping online and seeing all the new releases before they hit the stores.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Every year I get one of these for my Birthday which is New Yrs day. I love it in Sephora as they will have a sale after Xmas with all the gifts that are left over. I will always find a beautiful palette or gift set for an amazing price. I usually get a lot for my money. And as I am a beauty insider I get a birthday gift and points for everything I spent too. Love Sephora!!
Christy H.
Brandon, MS
Sephora is my go to to get makeup! I love that they carry all of my favorite brands and are reasonable with their prices! I can shop their with confidence that they aren't over charging and the staff really knows their stuff! I chose to review the gift card because it's hard for me to pick just one product from there.
Darlene A.
Westmont, IL
I love gifting Sephora gift cards. Makes Christmas shopping easy in my family. We all give each other Sephora gift cards. The employees are always super nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend anyone shopping here. If you're in anti aging products I would recommend Dr. Brandt's products.
Liz T.
Los Angeles, CA
I received a $25 and $50 giftcard for my birthday and I got the Kat Von D Lock it in foundation, Kat Von D ever lasting lipstick, Nars concealer and a beauty blender. I am 10000% in love with Sephora. Yes the products are a bit more to my liking price wise but I do love the products.
Roxanne C.
Antelope, CA
I was recently given this as a gift and I'm so excited about it because sephora carrys any and every thing that a makeup lover could wish for the only thing I could say is that it's never enough money lol because there is always more that you want from sephora
Lea B.
Wynantskill, NY
Love there gift cards it's always nice to this option cant go wronge for a gift item for a teen i also like to start stocking up cards so i can use them for Christmas shopping
Julia Kimberly F.
Irvine, CA
Best gift ever!! I love shopping at Sephora. It's awesome when I get a gift card to Sephora because I shop there anyways! It helps to cut down on my expenses and I love feeling more carefree about the amount that I am purchasing.
Mary A.
Bronx, NY
Where is there a sephora in central new jersey?
Annie C.
So Christmas is coming up and I really love sephora. I was wondering if anyone knows any really good items sephora has? I will to pay for something expensive as long as it's worth it. Any ideas?
Alexis P.
I would Love to have the $25 Sephora gift card because I would get for my mother for her birthday or Mother's Day
Alysia J.
Red Bluff, CA
I have been looking for a face powder for for ever it seems like any recommendations ?
Sanaii R.