BY SEPHORA

SEPHORA
THE BEAUTY AUTHORITY
Makeup. Skincare. Fragrance.
valid at all sephora stores and sephora.com
Card has no value until activated by the cashier. see more...

Sephora Gift Card $25
  • "I love that sephora has gift cards .. My sister got one for her b day and she used it and also got free samples at sephora for going in on her b day" in 1 review
Kiara R.
New Castle, DE
The gift cards come in handy and are the best. My shopping experience there was amazing specially for my first time. Pros was excellent no cons at all. I shop there twice a month . I will continue to shop there !
Darlene A.
Westmont, IL
I love gifting Sephora gift cards. Makes Christmas shopping easy in my family. We all give each other Sephora gift cards. The employees are always super nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend anyone shopping here. If you're in anti aging products I would recommend Dr. Brandt's products.
Liz T.
Los Angeles, CA
I received a $25 and $50 giftcard for my birthday and I got the Kat Von D Lock it in foundation, Kat Von D ever lasting lipstick, Nars concealer and a beauty blender. I am 10000% in love with Sephora. Yes the products are a bit more to my liking price wise but I do love the products.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
This would be a great gift for anyone who loves makeup! There is so many brand options you can choose from, very affordable. I mostly shop online here, but pretty often. I highly recommend this store if you're looking for some great quality makeup & this gift card would be perfect!
Robert F.
Phoenix, AZ
The go to gift for girlfriends, wife's, someone you like. You can't go wrong with getting a make-up card. Every time that I get my wife a card from sephora I know that I always have to double the amount that I get here. I know it'll always put a smile on her face though.
Alexis  N.
Philadelphia, PA
Although I send waaay more than $25 this is a perfect gift! I was able to re-up my makeup stash with the help of the gift card! Plus, you can never go wrong when looking for a last minute gift
I definitely recommend going to Sephora
tori g.
Bay City, MI
Perfect gift! My sister gave me one for my birthday, and not only did I get A ton of makeup with the gift card, but I also got a ton of free samples such as eyeliner, charcoal mask and mascara!
Roxanne C.
Antelope, CA
I was recently given this as a gift and I'm so excited about it because sephora carrys any and every thing that a makeup lover could wish for the only thing I could say is that it's never enough money lol because there is always more that you want from sephora
Ashley C.
The gift card itself, I have no complaint with, buying one online and the subsequent phone call to Customer Service afterwards was a nightmare. I'll never buy one online again, only in store.
cheyenne m.
clearlake
This is the perfect gift for someone who loves make up Fragrans facial and you know it is awesome that is affordable and the person you give me two would be able to pick out what they want and I would recommend shopping at SEPHORA I love SEPHORA so much
Mary A.
Bronx, NY
Where is there a sephora in central new jersey?
Annie C.
So Christmas is coming up and I really love sephora. I was wondering if anyone knows any really good items sephora has? I will to pay for something expensive as long as it's worth it. Any ideas?
Alexis P.
I would Love to have the $25 Sephora gift card because I would get for my mother for her birthday or Mother's Day
Alysia J.
Red Bluff, CA
I have been looking for a face powder for for ever it seems like any recommendations ?
Sanaii R.