BY SEPHORA

SEPHORA
THE BEAUTY AUTHORITY
Makeup. Skincare. Fragrance.
valid at all sephora stores and sephora.com
Card has no value until activated by the cashier. see more...

Sephora Gift Card $25
  • "I love that sephora has gift cards .. My sister got one for her b day and she used it and also got free samples at sephora for going in on her b day" in 1 review
Brittaney P.
I would love this gift card! Really wanting the chocolate palette by too face or the smash box palette!
Sarah W.
Grimsby
I love sephora amazing brand. So many coulors to choose from and so many brands vegan and cruelty free..
Suganya T.
Scarborough , Ontario
Love sephora gift cards!! It's the best gift one can give! You have so many options to buy with it!
Maricela L.
I love this product. The best I've ever had. It has a very practical and easy to use application. I would recommend it one hundred percent. My favorit 💗💗💗💗
Melany R.
I love these products, they are great and they are not so expensive, I will continue to buy them for many more years
Hana S.
I really want this its such a perfect gift for someone and I think you will have advanages of it
Judy B.
Donnacona
It says it's free sample but we can't get it does any one know how to get this free???????
Ximena G.
This gift card ,I think that is incredible ,because you can choose the things that you want.
Madison B.
Moncton
love this! Amazing website especially when trying to make everyone happy for the holidays on an exremly tight budget!!
Naiomi T.
This is the perfect gift for every kind of activity or occasion. You just put some money and the privileged do the other part. In that way the person can buy what they need and also you don't have to stress out with a present that you don't know if the person will like. I really recommend this for a gift.
Mary A.
Bronx, NY
Where is there a sephora in central new jersey?
Annie C.
So Christmas is coming up and I really love sephora. I was wondering if anyone knows any really good items sephora has? I will to pay for something expensive as long as it's worth it. Any ideas?
Alexis P.
I would Love to have the $25 Sephora gift card because I would get for my mother for her birthday or Mother's Day
Alysia J.
Red Bluff, CA
I have been looking for a face powder for for ever it seems like any recommendations ?
Sanaii R.