BY SEPHORA

SEPHORA
THE BEAUTY AUTHORITY
Makeup. Skincare. Fragrance.
valid at all sephora stores and sephora.com
Card has no value until activated by the cashier. see more...

Sephora Gift Card $25
  • "I love that sephora has gift cards .. My sister got one for her b day and she used it and also got free samples at sephora for going in on her b day" in 1 review
Dominique C.
Hamilton, GA
I love having the choice to buy whatever I want so gift cards are always gonna come in clutch especially Sephora 😍😍😍#giftcrush #becausemakeup #slayawayyourownway #youcanhavewhateverlike
Laura M.
Who doesn't love a trip to Sephora? With a gift card you can pick anything and you definitely won't be disappointed! I love the naked eye palettes! #giftcrush #contest @influenster
Bailey B.
Okay these are literally the perfect gift. If you purchase a $50 gift card, not only does the receiver get to spend that money on something he/she will LOVE but $50 also gets them a free custom makeover as a gift from Sephora. Still not convinced? If the receiver opens a Beauty Insider account (a free rewards program) they get points for their purchase when spending the gift card and every purchase after. Those points ($1 = 1 point) allow them to redeem points for free product, allows them access to products first/faster and maybe even qualifies them for future discounts/promos. SO basically, you give them the best beauty gift by purchasing this gift card!!
Sephora is one of the finest stores when it comes to purchasing the right and essential makeup products. They have products which belong to the cheapest of rates with maximum coverage. It's just amazing because they have a solution for every beauty problem one could ever face. Personally, Sephora is my one destination stop. It's literally the only store I go to while buying my makeup. And not to mention that their gift cards are so handy. Especially for gifting purposes on occasions like birthdays, baby showers, etc.
Kristie P.
Wheatland, CA
I love Sephora gift cards they are the perfect gift and I love receiving them. They carry all the best brands and I can find anything I'm looking for. I love shopping online and seeing all the new releases before they hit the stores.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Every year I get one of these for my Birthday which is New Yrs day. I love it in Sephora as they will have a sale after Xmas with all the gifts that are left over. I will always find a beautiful palette or gift set for an amazing price. I usually get a lot for my money. And as I am a beauty insider I get a birthday gift and points for everything I spent too. Love Sephora!!
Itzarely G.
Laredo
Great offer i recomend sephora gift cards. Sephora also has great testers. Please try them out  i would like to get other reviews  too. Everyone should try it,its amazing!!!
Eveeything is helpful and has great offers too.
Christy H.
Brandon, MS
Sephora is my go to to get makeup! I love that they carry all of my favorite brands and are reasonable with their prices! I can shop their with confidence that they aren't over charging and the staff really knows their stuff! I chose to review the gift card because it's hard for me to pick just one product from there.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
My sister and i both got a giftcard for chrismas worth $50 we were so happy.don't really ever have spare money to spend so it was an awesome gift!!!!!!!! But am i the only one that thinks there prices are a little too much?
Cory C.
Katy, TX
I recently Purchased a gift card as a Christmas Present for a friend. We both LOVE Sephora, so this was the perfect gift. She loved it! As usual Sephora is on point. Honestly no room for improvement in this area. We will be going next week!!
Mary A.
Bronx, NY
Where is there a sephora in central new jersey?
Annie C.
So Christmas is coming up and I really love sephora. I was wondering if anyone knows any really good items sephora has? I will to pay for something expensive as long as it's worth it. Any ideas?
Alexis P.
I would Love to have the $25 Sephora gift card because I would get for my mother for her birthday or Mother's Day
Alysia J.
Red Bluff, CA
I have been looking for a face powder for for ever it seems like any recommendations ?
Sanaii R.