BY SEPHORA

SEPHORA
THE BEAUTY AUTHORITY
Makeup. Skincare. Fragrance.
valid at all sephora stores and sephora.com
Card has no value until activated by the cashier. see more...

Sephora Gift Card $25
  • "I love that sephora has gift cards .. My sister got one for her b day and she used it and also got free samples at sephora for going in on her b day" in 1 review
Scarlett G.
Sephora gift cards are the best gift! Got three for my bday and i just went crazy at the store lol!
Kiara R.
New Castle, DE
The gift cards come in handy and are the best. My shopping experience there was amazing specially for my first time. Pros was excellent no cons at all. I shop there twice a month . I will continue to shop there !
Adrianne O.
Elma, WA
Best gift ever! I love Sephora so much so this gift is probably the #1 ever on my list.
Maria V.
Glendale, AZ
I love receiving sephora gift cards, the more money the better on the card lol
Rizwana S.
Jersey City, NJ
Sephora products are those who everyone wants..love dem..who doesn't want the gift card...wish list..
Tiffany J.
Youngstown , OH
Sephora gift cards can be great, you just have to be aware of those certain Sephora's that are in other stores like JCPenny's or Macy's. I got my sister one without thinking about it and now when she goes home I don't know if she'll be able to use it. You just have to pay attention to know types of Sephora's, other than that these gift cards are great.
Erin L.
Bryant, AR
$25 can get you a couple things to replace. I like the card value. It's a great sample. I want one for my birthday in August again
Arianna H.
Willmar, MN
Sephora gift cards are like the best thing you can do for a friend or family member!! Best present for any occasion, don't have to think twice.
Bailey B.
Okay these are literally the perfect gift. If you purchase a $50 gift card, not only does the receiver get to spend that money on something he/she will LOVE but $50 also gets them a free custom makeover as a gift from Sephora. Still not convinced? If the receiver opens a Beauty Insider account (a free rewards program) they get points for their purchase when spending the gift card and every purchase after. Those points ($1 = 1 point) allow them to redeem points for free product, allows them access to products first/faster and maybe even qualifies them for future discounts/promos. SO basically, you give them the best beauty gift by purchasing this gift card!!
Katie B.
Fishersville
Who doesn't love free makeup ?! this is the perfect gift for any girl . the workers are so nice and helpful . although this is very expressive . One of the pros is the free samples at the end . The best products there are any of the cover fx drops ! They are so life changing and great ! Highly recommend! The Christmas sets are a must for anyone ! Although, they are not the cheapest ! Well worth it !
Mary A.
Bronx, NY
Where is there a sephora in central new jersey?
Annie C.
So Christmas is coming up and I really love sephora. I was wondering if anyone knows any really good items sephora has? I will to pay for something expensive as long as it's worth it. Any ideas?
Alexis P.
I would Love to have the $25 Sephora gift card because I would get for my mother for her birthday or Mother's Day
Alysia J.
Red Bluff, CA
I have been looking for a face powder for for ever it seems like any recommendations ?
Sanaii R.