BY SEPHORA

SEPHORA
THE BEAUTY AUTHORITY
Makeup. Skincare. Fragrance.
valid at all sephora stores and sephora.com
Card has no value until activated by the cashier. see more...

Sephora Gift Card $25
  • "I love that sephora has gift cards .. My sister got one for her b day and she used it and also got free samples at sephora for going in on her b day" in 1 review
Emily M.
stony point , NY
love sephora own am amazing eyeliner from there i recommend this store for high quality makeup.cons-its pricy other them that love it i go there for my eyeliners a lot
Tam B.
This company has always delivered exactly what I wanted and I never feared something would come out wrong. I love your company and I appreciate your above and beyond service!
Rachael B.
Nanuet, NY
I absolutely love receiving a Sephora Gift Card of any amount because it means shopping! They carry the latest and greatest products. Although it can be pricey, I find that it's worth it for beautiful skin.
Jade Paris A.
Universal City, TX
I love this gift card. I would have this usually and buy something and just pay extra if I find something I like. I usually buy it for my sister since she likes makeup.
Francesca G.
Fort Worth, TX
I love sephora products so much They are so special for me, i think They are so responsable when we are visit the store
Cory C.
Katy, TX
I recently Purchased a gift card as a Christmas Present for a friend. We both LOVE Sephora, so this was the perfect gift. She loved it! As usual Sephora is on point. Honestly no room for improvement in this area. We will be going next week!!
My ABSOLUTE favorite store. Love the products, customer service, and atmosphere ❤️❤️
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY
My sister had given me one for Christmas and I was sooo excited I went to the store and got some products that I've been wanting great gift👍
J G.
Espanola, NM
What is more awesome then getting Sephora gift cards on Christmas morning? Getting Sephora gift cards on your birthday also!! Luckily for me I receive Sephora gift cards on both occasions!! I recommend shopping there anytime of the year!
Ashley C.
The gift card itself, I have no complaint with, buying one online and the subsequent phone call to Customer Service afterwards was a nightmare. I'll never buy one online again, only in store.
Mary A.
Bronx, NY
Where is there a sephora in central new jersey?
Annie C.
So Christmas is coming up and I really love sephora. I was wondering if anyone knows any really good items sephora has? I will to pay for something expensive as long as it's worth it. Any ideas?
Katelynn P.
Colorado Springs, CO
Can I sign up to get this free?
Alexis P.
I would Love to have the $25 Sephora gift card because I would get for my mother for her birthday or Mother's Day
Lia H.
Finlayson, MN
I love all products from sephora and I'd love to have this card