Makeup. Skincare. Fragrance.
valid at all sephora stores and sephora.com
Card has no value until activated by the cashier. see more...

Sephora Gift Card $25
  • "I love that sephora has gift cards .. My sister got one for her b day and she used it and also got free samples at sephora for going in on her b day" in 1 review
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
Sephora gift card? Yes please! This is always on my wishlist. Actually I got a Sephora gift card for my last birthday. You can never go wrong with a gift card.
Shaiky D.
Perfect mothers day gift. I love Sephora products but hate their foundation. Totally plan on getting my mom a card to keep her out of my Sephora makeup bag !!!
Tiffany D.
This gift card is a great Christmas or birthday gift for any female who loves make up. Sephora has a huge selection of beauty products that anyone would enjoy.
Amanda S.
Dayton, OH
Sephora is absolutely one of the best make up stored I have ever been to and their service attendants are absolutely charming.. Thank you for coming to ohio
Great. Its very nice when You can buy your favorite stuff for free using gift cards :-). Great store and they Do have everything I need for me and my family.
Mishal F.
Sephora gift cards are the best gift you could get a girl, this really comes in handy when a product is expensive and I can get it for almost half the price
Rachel D.
Sephora gift cards are the perfect gift! I give these gift cards to all of my friends that are in love with makeup! I love receiving these as gifts as well!
callie c.
Charleston, WV
I love Sephora. It's one of my favorite places to spend my money. I think anyone who loves makeup, skincare, and/or hair products would love a gift card!
Barner B.
Dublin, CA
I went to sephora a few days before my birthday got a makeup makeover a lot of samples and the people where very nice so I recommend a gift card to all
. ,.
Love Sephora giftcards. I have a lot of friends that love makeup and this is a great gift idea. Saves so much time! Also love getting them myself ahah
Mary A.
Bronx, NY
Where is there a sephora in central new jersey?
Annie C.
So Christmas is coming up and I really love sephora. I was wondering if anyone knows any really good items sephora has? I will to pay for something expensive as long as it's worth it. Any ideas?
Alexis P.
I would Love to have the $25 Sephora gift card because I would get for my mother for her birthday or Mother's Day
Alysia J.
Red Bluff, CA
I have been looking for a face powder for for ever it seems like any recommendations ?
Sanaii R.