BY SEPHORA

SEPHORA
THE BEAUTY AUTHORITY
Makeup. Skincare. Fragrance.
valid at all sephora stores and sephora.com
Card has no value until activated by the cashier. see more...

Sephora Gift Card $25
  • "I love that sephora has gift cards .. My sister got one for her b day and she used it and also got free samples at sephora for going in on her b day" in 1 review
Kerri V.
I love sephora. They have all kinds of makeup from high end to cost-conscious. Not to mention, the selection is unreal (plus a rewards program!)
Mari M.
No one can complaint about getting a 25$ gift card!! Sephora usually gas everything I am interested in so it is always a go to shopping !
Ashley H.
Obviously a $25 gift card from Sephora is amazing. you can probably only buy like one item, but it's still worth it!
erica e.
I love getting these gift cards. I love mame up. Sephora is kne of my favorite make up spots. So many to choose from
Annetta M.
Taylors, SC
I like Sephora but I don't get to shop the much because of the family who comes 1st and kid who wants everything
callie c.
Charleston, WV
I love Sephora. It's one of my favorite places to spend my money. I think anyone who loves makeup, skincare, and/or hair products would love a gift card!
Thelma M.
Auxier, KY
Love it buy for myself and my granddaughters! The employees are so helpful and so nice. They help me pick out a whole new makeup kit.
Vivian E.
Dale City, Va
I would love to have a gift card from Sephora, they have wonderful products. I think this would be a beautiful gift for everyone!!!
Barner B.
Dublin, CA
I went to sephora a few days before my birthday got a makeup makeover a lot of samples and the people where very nice so I recommend a gift card to all
Eris G.
Lawrence, MA
Once I step on Sephora store , my eyes open wide because there's a really radiance smell , love the perfume and colon . Absolutely would recommend it .
Mary A.
Bronx, NY
Where is there a sephora in central new jersey?
Annie C.
So Christmas is coming up and I really love sephora. I was wondering if anyone knows any really good items sephora has? I will to pay for something expensive as long as it's worth it. Any ideas?
Alexis P.
I would Love to have the $25 Sephora gift card because I would get for my mother for her birthday or Mother's Day
Alysia J.
Red Bluff, CA
I have been looking for a face powder for for ever it seems like any recommendations ?
Sanaii R.