BY SEPHORA

SEPHORA
THE BEAUTY AUTHORITY
Makeup. Skincare. Fragrance.
valid at all sephora stores and sephora.com
Card has no value until activated by the cashier. see more...

Sephora Gift Card $25
  • "I love that sephora has gift cards .. My sister got one for her b day and she used it and also got free samples at sephora for going in on her b day" in 1 review
Meredith E.
Sephora gift card is a GREAT gift option for any occasion, birthdays, holidays, a thank you or even a just because. They have something for everyone. You can't go wrong.
Tina D.
Morganville , NJ
You can't go wrong with a Sephora gift card, I give them to my teenage nieces for there birthdays and christmas with a Seohora holiday makeup gift set and they go crazy, besides you could always use it on anything you want.
This is awesome you get free stuff.I thinl if you buy fro. This website you will love it😊...a sephora $25 dollar hift card is awesome its more awesome when its free

Isabel I.
Doral, FL
It is a great deal for everyone!!!! You can go to your favorite store and get a nice gift for you or your loved ones! An excellent alternative for Christmas gifts
Leah S.
I love getting Sephora Giftcards! By far Sephora is the best place to shop for makeup. They always have free samples for you to take home. All you have to do is ask :) Sephora seems to have everything!
Ximena L.
Ceres, CA
Love all the products at sephora,plus I get free samples on my birthday!! And questions you have they can help answer them for you.. I recommend sephora all the time.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I think this is a great gift for any makeup lover. I have given and received these gift cards and don't think you could go wrong with them I defiantly recommend
Tiffany D.
This gift card is a great Christmas or birthday gift for any female who loves make up. Sephora has a huge selection of beauty products that anyone would enjoy.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
Sephora gift card? Yes please! This is always on my wishlist. Actually I got a Sephora gift card for my last birthday. You can never go wrong with a gift card.
Shaiky D.
Perfect mothers day gift. I love Sephora products but hate their foundation. Totally plan on getting my mom a card to keep her out of my Sephora makeup bag !!!
Mary A.
Bronx, NY
Where is there a sephora in central new jersey?
Annie C.
So Christmas is coming up and I really love sephora. I was wondering if anyone knows any really good items sephora has? I will to pay for something expensive as long as it's worth it. Any ideas?
Alexis P.
I would Love to have the $25 Sephora gift card because I would get for my mother for her birthday or Mother's Day
Alysia J.
Red Bluff, CA
I have been looking for a face powder for for ever it seems like any recommendations ?
Sanaii R.