BY SEPHORA

SEPHORA
THE BEAUTY AUTHORITY
Makeup. Skincare. Fragrance.
valid at all sephora stores and sephora.com
Card has no value until activated by the cashier. see more...

Sephora Gift Card $25
  • "I love that sephora has gift cards .. My sister got one for her b day and she used it and also got free samples at sephora for going in on her b day" in 1 review
Mauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
This has to be one of the best things there can be. If you have no clue what someone would like or if you think they might already have something plan on gifting them, you can just easily pick up a gift card with the desired amount and it becomes a great gift, so that way the person who is receiving it they’ll have the opportunity in buying whatever they like. I always like to gift, gift cards because that way they can purchase whatever they like and not having to worry if they like the product or not.
Miranda V.
This is a great gift card! I’m not usually good at picking out gifts for people so gift cards are a must and everyone I have given this to has been really happy about it! They have a wide variety of great products and gift cards can be used online or in store!
Sabrina S.
Bristol, CT
What better gift than a gift of choice? This holiday season give someone a Sephora gift card and let them pick out that perfect item they have had their eye on for months. Trust me they will love you for it! #giftcrush #contestSephora Gift Card $25
Shantell D.
Ozark, AL
So I didn't really plan on gifting this year but I forgot about a close relative's birthday so the last minute thing I could think of and that will always come in handy and put a smile on anyone's face, is a gift card, which can be purchased just about anywhere. I picked one up from CVS pharmacy though, and I would definitely recommend this to anyone, even if it isn't last minute gift giving, it's a gift that keeps on giving. I love gift cards!!!
Joanna B.
Wilmington, NC
How can you go wrong with a Sephora gift card. Give me the option to purchase what I would like and same if I gift it. Easier than figuring out what they may want. I love Sephora and could shop there everyday.
Jojo K.
Floral Park, NY
This is my #giftcrush . I have so many built up points that I would like to use them. I'm waiting on my Sephora play box to be delivered which has even more points. Love me some Sephora
Magali P.
Fresno, CA
Who wouldn’t love to receive a Sephora gift card. Perfect gift for any makeup lover out there. I love shopping at Sephora just as much as i love makeup so i would be happy to receive a gift card. Yesss!!!
Christy H.
Vonore
Love this store, it has everything you ever need in beauty products all under one roof! No hassles. Plus no one asking you if you need their assistance every 5 minutes. I will definitely shop there for all my beauty needs!
Kassandra S.
Coral Springs, FL
I received a Sephora gift card a few years back and I am dying to receive it again this year with all the new makeup that I've been drooling over. It was for $200 and I received it via email Christmas morning. It was amazing. Using the card has never been a hassle and Sephora literally has everything you could dream of! #giftcrush
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I love gift cards! Especially when it’s for Sephora! I’m a makeup addict! This store gets a lot of my money.. so when these get gifted to me- I hear angels sing! I love everything about this store!!
Mary A.
Bronx, NY
Where is there a sephora in central new jersey?
Annie C.
So Christmas is coming up and I really love sephora. I was wondering if anyone knows any really good items sephora has? I will to pay for something expensive as long as it's worth it. Any ideas?
Alexis P.
I would Love to have the $25 Sephora gift card because I would get for my mother for her birthday or Mother's Day
Alysia J.
Red Bluff, CA
I have been looking for a face powder for for ever it seems like any recommendations ?
Sanaii R.