BY SEPHORA

SEPHORA
THE BEAUTY AUTHORITY
Makeup. Skincare. Fragrance.
valid at all sephora stores and sephora.com
Card has no value until activated by the cashier. see more...

Sephora Gift Card $25
  • "I love that sephora has gift cards .. My sister got one for her b day and she used it and also got free samples at sephora for going in on her b day" in 1 review
Chessa C.
The perfect gift for someone who seems to have everything-- it's customizable on their end but still feels more personal than just cash. Great for makeup aficionados as well as those who are maybe just getting into the realm of high-end makeup; a great way to give people a chance to try out expensive products without worrying about the price tag.
Crystal K.
I love getting gifts cards and using them. I receive a 25 dollar gift card from my sister in law and was able to use it to help purchase the Lorac pro pallet! It's definitely a great thoughtful gift if you are getting a gift for someone who is a make up lover junkie like myself.
Misty C.
Alton, TX
I always get sephora gift cards and I love it. I think this is why I love sephora because they have gift cards to give either to family or friends who love makeup. Plus you get points when using it. I also love that some gift cards come with a sephora mirror which is awesome.
Mindy B.
Woodstock, GA
I am fighting for disability! I have nothing. I see all your beauty products, I will never be able to afford anything. So I would be so excited to actually be able to try good eye liner or lipstick! Thank you so much for the opportunity to be able to get $25 gift card!
Rashida Y.
Bronx, NY
I wish I could have this for my birthday to my tomorrow I shop in their so times not a lot but I love the store and I always wanted a gift card on my birthday and it is tomorrow. I love I love I love I love I love I love it I can't wait to have the gift card tomorrow
Taylor M.
Lake orion, MI
This is such an awesome gift!! Gives someone a chance to really try something new. Who knows maybe even get addiced to it and want to buy more themselves. It gives them a chance to try something out. I think its a good amount also. And its also i great place to shop
Lexie S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sephora gift cards are the best. People say gift cards are impersonable, but I disagree. You allow someone who loves Sephora to buy anything they wish, or add money to something they've saved for. I love this store, their points program, and their return policy.
Taylor S.
Lakeville, MA
I Could really use This gift card because I really need a new concealer for under my eyes and I don't want to have to go all the way to the store and pay $23 for a little thing of concealer! But with this I can pay for it online and for free basically!!!
Erin D.
Lake Worth, FL
Sephora is definitely the place to go for your beauty needs. They have a variety of different brands to chose from and the workers and so kind and talented. They sell the best products. I recommend shopping here other than any other beauty store
Jindara S.
Gift cards are great especially if it's for something you love like Sephora, the only hard part is, is deciding what to buy from there because walking into Sephora it like heaven and you're going to spend way more than $25 with just one trip.
Mary A.
Bronx, NY
Where is there a sephora in central new jersey?
Annie C.
So Christmas is coming up and I really love sephora. I was wondering if anyone knows any really good items sephora has? I will to pay for something expensive as long as it's worth it. Any ideas?
Alexis P.
I would Love to have the $25 Sephora gift card because I would get for my mother for her birthday or Mother's Day
Alysia J.
Red Bluff, CA
I have been looking for a face powder for for ever it seems like any recommendations ?
Sanaii R.