Sephora flash jumbo brillant glowy Lip Pencil - #16 Purple Sprint .09oz. / 2.6g

Sephora flash jumbo brillant glowy Lip Pencil - #16 Purple Sprint .09oz. / 2.6g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sephora flash jumbo brillant glowy Lip Pencil - #16 Purple Sprint .09oz. / 2.6g!
Port Hueneme, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Sephora flash jumbo brillant glowy Lip Pencil - #16 Purple Sprint .09oz. / 2.6g
Nice consistency, goes in well, but it just was not quite the right shade for me. Gave to a friend.
Cleveland, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this on lite makeup days when I need a bit of color and gloss. It's nice and versatile
Lynchburg
Purchased at: Sephora
I love it especially when we have a special occasion looks good and my lips not gonna dry
Wellesley, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s a nice lipstick. I like that it’s easy to apply and I like that it is like a crayon.
Sunrise , FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product. It has a long duration, and keeps your lips moisturized. So good !
waterloo
Purchased at: Sephora
I think these are really pigmented and they could work for anyone!! These are really awesome

Looking for your answer?