Sephora Favorites The Leading Man Fragrance Impression Sampler For Him uploaded by Amber J.

BY SEPHORA #10 in Fragrance for Him

Refined yet bold, this collection represents Sephora’s most stylish men’s fragrances, each evoking the complex spirit of the modern man. Inside this box, you'll find 4 samples of our most sought-after fragrances, from the invigorating fresh and woody scent of Bvlgari Man Extreme, to the inspirational citrus burst of John Varvatos’s signature scent—plus a Clinique face scrub. Choose your favorite fragrance, then take the included scent certificate to any US Sephora store to redeem for a full-size bottle at no extra cost. This set contains: - 0.17 oz Bvlgari Man Extreme - 0.16 oz Gucci Guilty Pour Homme - 0.25 oz John Varvatos John Varvatos - 0.17 oz Paco Rabanne 1 Million - Bonus 0.5 oz Clinique Skin Supplies For Men Face Scrub Please note: 1. The voucher is redeemable at Sephora stores only (the voucher cannot be redeemed online and in our Sephora inside JCPenney stores). 2. Only original vouchers will be honored (photocopies will not be accepted). 3. The voucher cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. 4. The Leading Man Fragrance Impression Sampler For Him is not available for sale or redemption in Canada. see more...

• "My husband loves this" in 1 review
Dominick R.
This product was great. Was affordable and very gentle on my skin. I would recommend it to my friends because it has lasted me a long time and keeps me smelling great all day long. Definitely give this product a 10/10.
Tifany O.
Shreveport, LA
Bought this for my significant partner and she absolutely loved every sample in this collection ! The fragrance is absolutely amazing with an all day lasting scent!
Sandy M.
This Is A Great Gift For Any Men They Get 5 Samples Of Different Fragances And The Box Come With A Gift Card So They Can Get A Full Sized Fragance Of The One They Like The Most You Can't Go Wrong With This gift...
Meg E.
Paradise
My husband loved this , that's saying a lot because he is picky! He actually was upset when he ran out! I loved the fragrance! So husband tested wifey approved!!
milagros o.
I am fascinated by these perfumes are good so much that even my beloved ones, they are durable, try if they want that all that are around you are unpaced when you approach, they will not repent ...
Rachel M.
Cranston, RI
I gave my husband this for as an anniversary gift and he loved it! He loved having all the different scents to try out. I recommend this if your man doesn't have a go-to scent yet so he can find his scent!
Laiken J.
Goldsboro, NC
This is by far the best present to buy for the men In your life, every year I get this for my husband, grandpa & father in law. Every year they are excited about it and look forward to finding something new
Cristian D.
This fragrance sampler has a variety of frangrances tbat is sure to catch attention. Its recommended for those having trouble deciding on what scent to settle on and want a "taste" of everything out there.
Miranda T.
North Charleston, SC
I bought this for my husband on his birthday and he loves it. It comes with a lot of product and it really wasn't that expensive. They smell amazing and he's still using most of them even after 7 months!
Bobbi M.
Butler, PA
My fiancé works with his hands day in and day out and he gets bad calasses and really dry skin! He swears in this !! Leaves him feeling moisturized with no strong girlie scent!
KARLA G.
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Diana Marcela A.
Clearwater, FL
Este kit contiene todo ? Que precio tiene ?