Sephora Favorites The Leading Man Fragrance Impression Sampler For Him uploaded by Amber J.

BY SEPHORA #11 in Fragrance for Him

Refined yet bold, this collection represents Sephora’s most stylish men’s fragrances, each evoking the complex spirit of the modern man. Inside this box, you'll find 4 samples of our most sought-after fragrances, from the invigorating fresh and woody scent of Bvlgari Man Extreme, to the inspirational citrus burst of John Varvatos’s signature scent—plus a Clinique face scrub. Choose your favorite fragrance, then take the included scent certificate to any US Sephora store to redeem for a full-size bottle at no extra cost. This set contains: - 0.17 oz Bvlgari Man Extreme - 0.16 oz Gucci Guilty Pour Homme - 0.25 oz John Varvatos John Varvatos - 0.17 oz Paco Rabanne 1 Million - Bonus 0.5 oz Clinique Skin Supplies For Men Face Scrub Please note: 1. The voucher is redeemable at Sephora stores only (the voucher cannot be redeemed online and in our Sephora inside JCPenney stores). 2. Only original vouchers will be honored (photocopies will not be accepted). 3. The voucher cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. 4. The Leading Man Fragrance Impression Sampler For Him is not available for sale or redemption in Canada. see more...

• "My husband loves this" in 1 review
I got this for my man for Christmas. It was not terrible for the price point. He loved the choices and was able to find his favorite scent. Very strong, so doesn't have to use too much. Will last him until next year if he uses all!
Jeff R.
Mason City
A one stop collection of some of Sephora's greatest men's products combined in one place for your use and perusal. Every product sample prompted me to go buy the full item.
Chelsea D.
Me and my husband love the smell of this product. It's a wonderful smell. Not to much and just enough. Would want him to wear anything else. We get it at the sephora store.
Jeannie N.
Durant, OK
I bought this for my dad on his birthday, and he loved it. (So did my little brother)
He's not big on Cologne so these have lasted him. They smell great so that's a plus.
Miguel R.
My partner got me this for our anniversary and I automatically fell in love with this. I highly recommend it to any guy that want to smell so good. I would so purchase this again and again. I love love love these colognes.
I remember these products. was a birthday present for my father, he loves to care, pampering the skin and especially smell good with good fragrances. We are very satisfied and we are sure that we repeat. sephora good work!
Juelz J.
York, SC
The sampler is sure to have at least a couple fragrances that are winners. It does not have to be difficult to find the right match for your guy because there is one for every mood. Fresh, woodsy or musk.....its covered.
Lizbeth Z.
Prescott Valley, AZ
My husband always asks why do I invest in expensive products and I said because it makes a difference so I bought him this and he agreed now he and I can shop at Sephora together and both always walk out with something
virgen R.
Bronx, NY
I love trying out samples before purchasing the bigger size and this is very helpful when it comes to decision making because they all smell very good and soft also don't game very easily
Dominick R.
This product was great. Was affordable and very gentle on my skin. I would recommend it to my friends because it has lasted me a long time and keeps me smelling great all day long. Definitely give this product a 10/10.
KARLA G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Diana Marcela A.
Clearwater, FL
Este kit contiene todo ? Que precio tiene ?